Lukey, Lukey, Lukey

1.  First of all, my awesome minions, you can stop emailing me that Erin Ravenstahl is pregnant, because in case you missed it, I already knew (see #8) thanks to an anonymous tipster.  Seriously, how dedicated to me can you really be if you aren’t committing my writing to memory?  Pity.

2.  Speaking of Lukey and his mad procreation skillz, Anthony (Tunesmith who?) has a brizzilliant LOL Luke up at his site.

3.  Speaking of the spawn of Lukey again, if Mayor Ravenstahl is Lukey and Baby Face, what will we call his child?  Baby Baby Face?  LukeWee?  Hizzoner 2.0?  So many possibilities.

4.  Hey you guys, tell me, in what freakish, mad parallel hell does Lukey hold … I can’t even type this … [deep breath] … ROCK STAR STATUS with us Burghers?

Ravenstahl’s role could help or hurt, the Post says, as he has both a bad boy reputation and, says his staff, a bit of a rock star status.  “The city loves him, because he’s so fresh and so young,” city Councilman Jim Motznik said. But his critics say he’s “so young” he’s made some mistakes, including using a city vehicle to take his friends to a Toby Keith concert.

Just no.

My pick for the Burgher with rock star status?  Please.  Jim Lokay.  With Sonni Abatta and Wendy Bell as his groupies.

5.  “One of Pittsburgh’s Greatest Living Suburbanites” — I put that in quotes because that’s what he asked me to credit him as.  If you REALLY think about it for five minutes or so, you’ll figure out who it is — sent me this image as a gift.  Please keep in mind for future reference that I like my gifts to be more expensive-y and much more diamond-y with a side of six dozen gerbera daisies, but this gift is still pretty awesome:

Hee.

6.  Also, let’s not kid ourselves.  Erin Ravenstahl is smokin’ hot and despite what you may think of him as a city leader, Lukey isn’t the ugliest sack of skin on the planet.  They’re going to have an adorable baby.

And babies are cute and babies are little tiny kids and you KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE KIDS!

1. Gunn Lino
    April 16, 2008 9:01 am

“Knocked Up Two”, Ab Fab……the best yet.
    As they say in the ‘hood, You go Suburbanite.

2. Magnus Patris
    April 16, 2008 9:23 am

So did you hear Marty Griffin this morning? He was talking about bloggers breaking the “baby Luke” story. He said that bloggers on read each others blogs, that they should “get out of the basement and get a job”, and that all bloggers are “losers”. Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t he have a blog of sorts on kdkaradio.com? Sounds like Marty had an extra bowl of Craky-I’s for breakfast today.

3. Magnus Patris
    April 16, 2008 9:25 am

Sorry that was supposed to be “Cranky-O’s”. Damn iPhone spell “checker”!

4. GreeneThumb
    April 16, 2008 9:34 am

So does this mean that Erin has graduated to milf status? Or will it now be a subject of debate at what stage of gestation this title becomes viable? Sorry, too much time on my hands…

April 16, 2008 9:35 am

erin ravenstahl = future MILF. congrats! (though, it should have been mine.)

marty griffin = putz — or, luckiest bastard on earth after lukey for having the luck of having the fetchin’ christine sorenson put up with his goofy appearance.

and, no knock on jim lokay — but, sonni way outdistances him as far as being the burgher rock star — totally, dude.

6. Jeff R
    April 16, 2008 10:12 am

Gag me with sonni. SHe ain’t no rock star!

7. Dan (Not Onarato)
    April 16, 2008 10:17 am

Hizzoner 2.0

LMAO…Kick A$$!

8. Kat
    April 16, 2008 10:19 am

Looks like Lukey needs to remember the sunscreen, ’cause in that Knocked Up poster he looks about 45. We can’t be having no boy mayor with melanoma.

9. merman
    April 16, 2008 10:27 am

Congrats to the Ravenstahl’s.

I hope people treat this with respect.

10. Christina
    April 16, 2008 10:45 am

6. It’s just me, I think, but I don’t think that either Luke or Erin Ravenstahl are that attractive?

Also, Marty Griffin, cry all you want about bloggers breaking local news stories, but at least none of the bloggers can be held somewhat responsible, or at least in the line of direct fire, for a news story over which a priest committed suicide.

I’m pretty sure that none of them look like human groundhogs with gigantic reading glasses, either.

11. LoserBasementDweller
    April 16, 2008 11:05 am

Marty Griffin is nothing more than a political hack who uses his radio show to promote corrupt public officials.

12. Brian
    April 16, 2008 11:15 am

Shouldn’t Marty Griffin be more concerned with driving people to early graves? Like, the blogging world seems so below ending other peoples’ lives? And maybe he should get that constantly curved eyebrow looked at. It’s like he’s in constant snark mode.

13. Dan (Not Onarato)
    April 16, 2008 11:40 am

Come on Brian….thats the “peoples eyebrow”

14. In Sewickley
    April 16, 2008 12:02 pm

Boo to the Sonni Abatta pick!

April 16, 2008 12:19 pm

Just the thought of a 2-on-1 with Sonni and Wendy, now I’m going to have to call off work. Thanks, PG. Thanks a hell of a lot.

16. Brian
    April 16, 2008 12:30 pm

Dan (Not Onorato), that was the greatest response of all time. If you smeeeeeelllll, who Marty Griffin’s killing!

17. Heidi
    April 16, 2008 12:43 pm

While we’re on the subject of pregnancies, did I read right that Wendy Bell is not due until August? She looks like she’s expecting more than one. She looks great, just bigger than 5 months.

18. Matt
    April 16, 2008 4:07 pm

Luke is attractive, his wife is not.
    Sonni is arrogant and not all that.
    Wendy Bell is the best!

19. June
    May 25, 2008 5:56 pm

Sonni’s not arrogant at all.

20. Pingback: Paxil vs cymbalta.