1. First of all, my awesome minions, you can stop emailing me that Erin Ravenstahl is pregnant, because in case you missed it, I already knew (see #8) thanks to an anonymous tipster. Seriously, how dedicated to me can you really be if you aren’t committing my writing to memory? Pity.
2. Speaking of Lukey and his mad procreation skillz, Anthony (Tunesmith who?) has a brizzilliant LOL Luke up at his site.
3. Speaking of the spawn of Lukey again, if Mayor Ravenstahl is Lukey and Baby Face, what will we call his child? Baby Baby Face? LukeWee? Hizzoner 2.0? So many possibilities.
4. Hey you guys, tell me, in what freakish, mad parallel hell does Lukey hold … I can’t even type this … [deep breath] … ROCK STAR STATUS with us Burghers?
Ravenstahl’s role could help or hurt, the Post says, as he has both a bad boy reputation and, says his staff, a bit of a rock star status. “The city loves him, because he’s so fresh and so young,” city Councilman Jim Motznik said. But his critics say he’s “so young” he’s made some mistakes, including using a city vehicle to take his friends to a Toby Keith concert.
My pick for the Burgher with rock star status? Please. Jim Lokay. With Sonni Abatta and Wendy Bell as his groupies.
5. “One of Pittsburgh’s Greatest Living Suburbanites” — I put that in quotes because that’s what he asked me to credit him as. If you REALLY think about it for five minutes or so, you’ll figure out who it is — sent me this image as a gift. Please keep in mind for future reference that I like my gifts to be more expensive-y and much more diamond-y with a side of six dozen gerbera daisies, but this gift is still pretty awesome:
6. Also, let’s not kid ourselves. Erin Ravenstahl is smokin’ hot and despite what you may think of him as a city leader, Lukey isn’t the ugliest sack of skin on the planet. They’re going to have an adorable baby.
And babies are cute and babies are little tiny kids and you KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE KIDS!