I’m so sure.

There are certain things in life that I am very sure of.

I am sure that I will live in the Burgh my entire life, and I’m absolutely okay with it. In fact, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I am sure that David Conrad loves me and will one day be my BFF.

I am sure that there was another meaning than I’m aware of to the license plate I saw yesterday in the Waterfront on an old blue Chevy Cavalier “IM 4PIGS”.

I am sure I am NEVER seeing The Ring, thanks to my readers that love me enough to warn me.

I am sure that I would have preferred to have gone my whole life and every life after this life should there be other lives, and all of eternity forever and ever amen without having laid eyes on The Asshat’s “searing magnificence.”

I am sure that no manner of intentional head injury will ever erase that image from my “People I Wish I Had Never Seen Naked” file.

Also? Why I clicked to see the NSFW version God only knows, but if you put a gun to my head and demanded the answer, I would have gone with “morbid curiosity.”

I’m not proud of me.

Also also? Be sure to read the comments because some of them are kickass. My fave:

by Bobby_Big_Wheel at 02:54 PM

Too bad Myron Cope died, that’s a Triple Yoi if I ever saw one.

(h/t to Father Spoon and Addie)

1. Gunn Lino
    April 21, 2008 7:21 pm

He is disgusting, has been from the start, always will be, he can’t help himself. A jerk is a jerk and he’s a jerk.

That’s not too harsh, eh?

2. Oddmanout
    April 21, 2008 7:30 pm

Art senior would KICK HIS DUMB ASS all the way back to wherever the hell he came from. And I would pay good money to witness it.

3. JamieO
    April 21, 2008 7:36 pm

For some reason, this post reminded me of that “five dollar foot long” Subway commercial. For some reason.

And I missed that Jeff Reed cellphone camera shot. Until now. Gah.

4. Fraggle
    April 21, 2008 7:53 pm

OMG I saw that same plate yesterday when I left Dave and Busters last night. I thought to myself, I wonder what that means, then my mind began to wonder and it just downhill from there.

April 21, 2008 10:26 pm

* looks down front of pants, whimpers softly *

April 22, 2008 7:08 am

steely mcbutthole’s face in that shot earned the biggest laugh I’ve had in a long, friggin’ time.

“lady caves” — I gotta write that one down….

father spoon — good job, my man!

as for that asshat — I hadn’t seen that one before — and, now, I wish that I hadn’t. that was a buzzkill.

7. NY Luvs Pitts
    April 22, 2008 8:01 am

WOW!!! That’s all I can say. WOW!!! And Still A. Fan, you are crazy (lol).

8. parking chair
    April 22, 2008 9:25 am

I had been wondering if he was related to John. Now I know the answer.
    Now I’m wondering if this is why Watson was so faithful to Sherlock.

9. Mrs Pitsberger
    April 22, 2008 9:55 am

Dear, sweet Jesus. That thing looks like a Louisville Slugger.

10. A.Viv
    April 22, 2008 12:19 pm

My daycare provider is the proud owner of that IM4Pigs liscense plate! She collects pigs. :) (Just to clear up any confusion to the name). Before we knew her, we used to laugh at it, too. Now it makes me feel too guilty.

11. osuisnumber1
    April 22, 2008 3:44 pm

You do realize that you don’t actually live in the Burgh right?

12. pittgirl
    April 22, 2008 4:09 pm

Yes, you’re right. I don’t live in the actual city. I live in a suburb 25 minutes away. You live ten minutes from the city. You are better than me.

13. osuisnumber1
    April 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Actually I do live in the city (Hill District for 4 years, now South Side. I (any many other fellow Burghers) get annoyed when people from other areas and counties claim to be from the city (and also constantly complain about the traffic). 3f you want to be from here, move here!

14. Still A. Fan
    April 22, 2008 9:32 pm

yes, NY, i am crazy…..

i dont agree with this last comment, she never claimed to be from the city. big city suburbs are part of the greater (big city) area. is a pittsburgh news channel only shown in the city limits? no. can i buy the paper 45 miles away? yes. it seems like such a trivial thing to want to argue about……so i’ll stop there…..but you’re way off base on this one. most of the people who feel like you (the other three) are people who grew up in the burbs and then moved into the city and started having that attitude the day after they woke up as a city resident.

15. Meghan
    April 24, 2008 5:22 pm

I am still laughing… hahahahahahahahaaaaa
    Thank you Pittgirl for the good giggle added to my otherwise crap day!

16. Sue
    April 28, 2008 6:54 am

“OUCH” to your comments. teehee