1. Last night was the occasion of a kickass dinner party with some of the funniest people in my life. Swear to God at one point I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair. That is a great dinner party when you find yourself sprawled on the floor in hysterics. Over a conversation about cupcakes.
Shut up, the fresh margaritas had nothing to do with me falling to the floor laughing about cupcakes. Because right now I am hours and hours removed from those margaritas and I’m still laughing about the cupcakes.
2. Wow. Is that dude ever white.
3. The guy on the left is my hero. The lady in pink got what she deserved for feeding the frickin’ pigeons.
I hope it took her weeks to get the stink of pigeon out of her hair.
4. Three Craigslist What the Effies:
a. This has got to be the “no in me, no in you, yes in me, yes in you” guy. Also, “lie energy” and “kindlove” are not real things.
b. And I don’t think ANY of these things are real things.
Chemical Entheogens? Erisian Discordiasm? Ordo Templi Orientis? Sex Magick? Vedic Tradition?
Sounds to me like all of the necessary ingredients for Freak Stew.
c. WTF is going on over there in Rants and Raves?
5. So I’m working on the PittGirl Lexicon as a page to the blog — a sort of glossary to help new readers understand my weird way of labeling shit and to get them all caught up on the story thus far. As CurtO wrote, you may not realize it, but the Duke of Fug and the Earl of Gross are the same person. Besides, I need a place to collect all of my nicknames for Jeff Skippy Skeeve Foul Dwarf Slut Loving Reed.
6. Holy crap.
Mr. Buckles was arrested Friday on charges that, in February, he logged into an Internet chat room and propositioned what he believed was a 14-year-old girl. The “girl” was an undercover agent for the attorney general.
In messages to the agent, Mr. Buckles warned that people in the chat room would “try and trick ya. I’m an honest perv — I’m up front about it.”
There is no hope. Also, doesn’t “Mr. Buckles” sound like a scary clown?
7. Know what I am loving? That on the radio station formerly known as WLTJ Lite FM 92.9. but now known as The K, or The P, or The Q, or The H E Double Hockey Sticks, that after every craptastic song they play, a soothing voice pops on and tells you the name of the artist and the crappy song. Every single song!
That rules. I wish every station did that.
8. Is it almost time for another Pens game yet?