- April 22, 2008
- filed under Dan Onorato, David Conrad, Downtown happenings, Eye rolls, Mayor Ravenstahl, Penguins, Pirates, Steelers
1. I’m still trying my very hardest to un-see the naked body of Santonio Holmes and it’s. Just. Not. Working. I might have to kill myself.
I’m joking. Don’t email me. I’m not going to kill myself. Unless David Conrad asks me to.
OMG. I’m JOKING!
2. Did you know that Barack Obama is a life-long Steeler fan?
I’m not sure I’m buying what he’s trying to sell me. How conveeeeenient. [/Church Lady]
3. Marian Hossa lives somewheresabout on the North Shore [calibrating Stalk-O-Meter now] and he’s falling a bit in love with The Burgh and I REALLY hope he sticks around for a while.
4. The Buccos of Suckitude continue their slow, deliberate descent into EPIC FAIL (tm Leo).
They were destroyed last night 10-4, bringing their six-game losing streak runs to 58 runs to 16 runs. They’re not just losing; they’re losing like there’s no tomorrow and that this might be their last chance ever to grace the world with their suck.
Neal Huntington, the Pirates’ general manager, made clear yesterday that some individual performances must be elevated for players to remain part of the franchise’s long-term future.
Neal, I don’t think your players really care if they aren’t part of this frickin’ franchise’s long-term future. Hell, I don’t think the Pirate Parrot wants to be a part of this franchise’s long-term future.
You guys suck so hard. I can’t take it anymore.
Where’s Henry Rowengartner when you need his punk ass?
5. Catherine Baker Knoll, our Lieutenant Governor, made a giant fool out of Lukey, Dan Onorato, and herself (I think) at a Clinton rally yesterday:
When Onorato tried to hand over the microphone, Knoll grabbed it and let loose with some talk targeted at Onorato and Mayor Luke Ravenstahl. “They never recognize the lieutenant governor. These two men can’t stand women,” she said, before leaving the stage while talking to Onorato.
I can’t decide if Catherine Baker Knoll is a whole lot of Giant Cojones or a little bit of Batshit Crazy.
(h/t The Burgher and The Mysterious M)
6. Hank Williams wore this shirt for his performance with Brad Paisley at the 2008 CMT Awards:
PittGirl = pleased.
8. Again, is it almost time for another Pens game yet?!