Dr. David Wielechowski and his bride, Christa, exchanged vows at a ceremony on Saturday. According to Ross Township police, the Wielechowskis had just checked into the Holiday Inn in Ross Township on their wedding night when they began to argue.
KDKA’s Ross Guidotti reports that authorities say David Wielechowski allegedly used a karate-style kick with his leg, knocking his wife to the floor.
Meanwhile, officials say two other hotel guest, Joseph Vacca and Richard Dovi, went to help the new Mrs. Wielechowski. Authorities say all four got into a fight, and ended up in the hotel elevator heading down to the first floor. According to the criminal complaint, once on the first floor, the bride and groom picked up metal planters and threw them at Vacca and Dovi.
Officials say during the brawl, Vacca knocked out a tooth, suffered a cut to his face and also has a possible broken thumb, and Dovi suffered a minor laceration on his chin.
1. What makes a man look at his bride, newly his, still wearing her wedding dress and say, “I must beat the shit out of her — Chuck Norris style and I must do it now”?
2. He’s a dentist. Couldn’t he afford better than the Holiday Inn?
3. Will the tuxedo shop take that tux back? Would you like to get married in the Chuck Norris Dentist’s cursed tuxedo?
4. How/Why did the fight get into the elevator? Were the good Samaritans trying to flee when the bride and groom jumped into the elevator with them to finish the fight? Did the bride and groom jump in the elevator to leave and the good Samaritans jumped in behind them to try to continue to be good samaritans?
5. There’s being a good Samaritan and then there is being really really stupid. Once they turned on you, you should have realized that the Crazy had overtaken the Drunk and really, you can’t reason with Crazy like you sometimes can with Drunk.
6. If this is your dentist … is he STILL your dentist? How do you look him in the face? I’ll tell you, you look him in the face and say, “So what did she do to make you try to beat the shit out of her Chuck Norris style?”
7. Chuck Norris don’t beat up women. Women beat up other women for Chuck Norris.