Hello, Giant Boobies!

My future best friend David Conrad’s Ghost Whisperer co-star Jennifer Love Hewitt (a girl that a friend of mine once described as “the most perfect woman on the planet”) was named TV’s Sexiest Woman by TV Guide and David was charged with writing up a bit about her. He said:

Jennifer has a great strut. She’s from Texas, so there’s a little bit of cowgirl in her. She knows how to wear boots. But she can also just sit there and be lost in some kind of reverie. Those are two opposite traits, but one of the great qualities in any beautiful woman is balancing opposites, balancing things you wouldn’t expect. And for an all-American girl, Jen definitely has aspects that you wouldn’t normally expect. She’s a little more exotic. There’s more mystery to her. She’s actually sexier in person than she is on camera, which is saying a lot because she’s super-sexy on camera. I’m around Jennifer probably more than anybody except her fiancĂ©, and in the three years that we’ve been filming, there’s always a moment when I just go, ‘Wow. That’s a really beautiful woman.’ That’s just the way she is.”

Hey, David. First, I’m not cool with my imaginary self-united husband gushing about another woman like this.

Second, I lived in Texas for four years, I can rock boots like Kenny Chesney, I am regularly lost in my own daydreams AND, AND! I can balance a book on my head.

Swear to God.

1. REARless
    May 1, 2008 10:20 am

When’d she get th’ bolt ons?

2. Sofa King
    May 1, 2008 10:55 am

Here I am, about the hit the “Midday Blues,” so I come to the Burgh Blog and what’s the first thing I see? Jennifer Love Hewitt’s tig ol’ bitties.

Thanks for the mammaries!

PittGirl, you always deliver when I need a pick-me-up…

3. Sofa King
    May 1, 2008 11:00 am

Ahh…I was just about to hit the “Midday Blues,” so I turned to the Burgh Blog for some levity. What’s the first thing I see? JLH’s tig ol’ bitties. They are like a B12 shot or something…I feel so much better!

PittGirl, you always know how to pick me up- thanks for the mammaries!

4. Dan (Not Onarato)
    May 1, 2008 11:14 am

Im going to go ahead and self-unite with JLH.

5. joey
    May 1, 2008 11:24 am

Damn…I don’t recall her rack looking like that….WGAS about her boots…

6. DW
    May 1, 2008 11:56 am

Muchas gracias, Senorita PittGirl. I needed something like this to wake me up today.

7. Brian
    May 1, 2008 12:25 pm

Nice to see Love-Hewitt has had Michelin tires inserted under her old boobs.

I’m not sure using Kenny Chesney as a subject to prove your meddle is a good idea. Ever.

8. chrys
    May 1, 2008 1:21 pm

I’ve always thought she was a cutie.. Pary of Five anyone?? LOL!

But I have to say, while I realize she is a big breasted girl… when the hell did they get THAT big?? Geez.. I think I’ll have to forward this pic to my hubby.. he’ll love it. Thanks PG!! Helping men lust after women other than their wives two big boobie at a time!! LOL!!! :)

9. Sofa King
    May 1, 2008 1:23 pm

Dang it, sorry about the double-post. I typed in the first one and it said it couldn’t post, so I did the second one and lo and behold…

10. parking chair
    May 1, 2008 1:45 pm

Came here looking for a post about Pittsburgh having the largest amount of soot… got the largest boobs instead. Not bad for a Thursday.

11. Scottie
    May 1, 2008 1:59 pm

PG: Desperation is unbecoming of a lady. Maybe you could try playing hard to get?

“No, David, PLEASE don’t rip off your shirt to reveal your superman tights and then scoop me up in your arms and fly me away from the evil pigeons. Yah.. Don’t do that. I would TOTALLY hate it.”

12. Rick
    May 1, 2008 2:27 pm

Sure, you can balance a book, but do you have Giant Boobies?

13. Mike S.
    May 1, 2008 2:44 pm

Thank you for making my day. :)

14. John
    May 1, 2008 3:38 pm

Carnack holds the envelope to his forehead – “A stick with boobs.”

Ed – “A stick with boobs.”

Carnack tears open the envelope and takes out the card. “Describe Jennifer Love Hewitt in 5 words or less.”

Ed – Hiyo!

May 1, 2008 3:44 pm

wasn’t JLH the actress who was photographed a few months ago and said to be “fat” by one of the tabloids?

I think I saw one of the photos — and while I didn’t find her to be a “stick with boobs”, I didn’t find her to be fat, either.

nothin’ wrong with a little meat on the bones.

and, not a bad lookin’ girl at all — but her middle name is annoying.

16. Tony
    May 1, 2008 5:03 pm

What’s the alternative? Jennifer “Gee-I-Really-Like-You-But-Can’t-We-Just-Be-Friends” Hewitt?

17. PittCheMBA
    May 1, 2008 5:29 pm

JLH has always been well endowed. From the TV show “Party of Five” to the movie series “I Know What You Did Last Summer” to her Hanes bra commercials. Thanks for posting some pics for the male readers. I do not want to see another Asshat or Skeevy Reed pic.

May 1, 2008 6:37 pm

tony — yes, that would be much, much better.

May 1, 2008 8:53 pm

Bodacious ta-tas.

20. Pingback: AndrewAlan.com » Official: She’s just plain sexy!!

21. Zsa
    May 2, 2008 10:02 am

I have come to the conclusion that JLH is the real life equivalent of the “Bebe’s Boobs Destroy Society” episode of South Park. There’s just no other reason for her to have a career.

22. Steeler_tom
    May 2, 2008 6:30 pm

May is Men’s national Brest cancer awareness month

“We stare because we care”
    Big or small we apprecieate them all

Peace

23. justretiredguy
    May 2, 2008 6:40 pm

Ahh. The two reasons I occasionally watch Ghost Whisperer.

24. thunderboltfan
    May 2, 2008 8:10 pm

For what it’s worth, a few years ago I overheard two movie biz guys in a cafe in NYC who kept referring to her as Jennifer Love Boobies, and, well… there you go.

25. Bram R
    May 3, 2008 1:44 pm

You know who she reminds me of? Alyssa Milano. Hot as hell, but inexplicably underachieving. Obviously missing a certain je no se qua.

26. SportyGal85
    May 3, 2008 10:35 pm

I second Bram R, though I know even less about Alyssa, so JLH wins that battle. I like JLH, even though I’ve only seen two of her movies (The “I Know What You Did…” franchise) and none of her tv shows, I’ve always liked her nonetheless. I don’t remember the breasts being THAT big either, but it looks like she’s put on weight up top…