And so it goes.

Drunk naked boys.

Giant boobies.

Periods.

Jaromir Jagr in drag.

It’s just the natural progression of a blog.

That is in fact Jaromir Jagr dressed in drag for charity.

He certainly is a handsome woman. Also, I know as a Burgher I should hate Jaromir Jagr, but I don’t, so yeah, I’d check his ass out, too, Number 15 Girl.

(h/t Big Bob at 96.1 Kiss FM who wrote, “I’m sure this has made its rounds but it was new to me… Jagoff as a woman is pretty priceless.” It’s new to me, too and that means it might be new to you. I sure hope so! If not, bloop-bloop-bloop.)

1. BBM
    May 2, 2008 2:18 pm

Wait a minute . . . Jagr is PittGirl, isn’t he?

2. Stephanique1
    May 2, 2008 2:53 pm

It was new to me too. I saw it on KISS’s website, forwarded it to my sister with the subject “Go Pens” and her response was “WTF???” so apparently it was new to her too.

3. Matt
    May 2, 2008 2:57 pm

I wonder if Sean Avery got a head start on his Vogue internship and helped Jagr pick out his dress and apply his make-up?

4. mis
    May 2, 2008 3:52 pm

He better watch out – Jeff Reed might start stalking him!

5. Melissa
    May 2, 2008 10:34 pm

This picture is super old. It first came out when he was still w/ the Pens. You know, I still like him. I don’t think things were handled in the best way when he left, but regardless he is the 2nd best player in Pens history. Yes, Sidney will probably eclipse him in many ways, but as of now. No way we would have those 2 championship banners w/out Jagr. If Sunday is indeed his last game, I’m glad it will be in Pgh (how ironic). I hope the fans that are there will acknowledge that. I still hold out hope that w/ his relationship w/ Mario that he may sign w/ the Pens for one more year to finish his career in the NHL were it started. Pipe dream I know:) I

6. chrys
    May 2, 2008 11:29 pm

LOL!!..He’s kinda hot.. in a Golden Girls kinda way!

7. Still A. Fan
    May 3, 2008 6:24 am

maybe he’ll sign a 1 day contract and retire a pen.

memories of him on the breakaway……wow….

8. mrs_pitsberger
    May 3, 2008 9:39 am

I’m just glad to see that the incriminating photo of Jagr is one in which he’s completely clothed. Even if he is wearing a dress.

9. Melissa
    May 3, 2008 11:37 am

Since its for charity I’ll give him a pass. I really am holding out hope that he signs w/ the Pens for his last year. I heard he did an interview recently talking about Pittsburgh but didn’t have time to look for it online yet.

10. Charlie
    May 3, 2008 7:42 pm

I’m liking the girl in the white…number 15!

11. Zsa
    May 5, 2008 9:37 am

He kind of looks like the girl who was “Mulva” in the Seinfeld episode.

12. Dan (Not Onarato)
    May 5, 2008 12:56 pm

hey it could be worse…Skeeve Reed photos are still out there….