What they’re really thinking: Minicamp Edition.

The Steelers have been busy babymama beaters lately, toiling away at Minicamp.

Let’s check in, shall we?

We shall. Come away with me, Burghers.

Mike Tomlin had hat day and Benny showed up as a Mexican:

You are, Benny. You are.

Recovering from knee surgery, Troysus was there, also looking fug and gross:

Jeff Reed was there, throwing signs and looking ridiculous:

And he wore a cute little fireman hat to hat day, probably hoping some slut would need her fire put out and by “fire put out” I mean “have sex.”

But of course, the topic of conversation for the most part was that infamous Asshat shower photo that the whole world has seen now:

Luckily, Coach Tomlin was there to try to get everything under control:

Easier said than done.

May 6, 2008 10:49 am

I will never sleep again, either….

2. zonie
    May 6, 2008 11:04 am

Troysus: “Those Geico people…why haven’t they called me yet?!”

High five for the “I will never sleep again” caption on that shot of the Prince of Hawtness (aka Daniel Sepulveda).

3. Mitch Cumstein
    May 6, 2008 11:04 am

speaking of dolls, i’m working on a papier-mache of ‘Tone Holmes. i planned to start the bidding at $1,000. do you think i should make it 10k?

4. Leah
    May 6, 2008 11:31 am

ROTFLMAO!

5. dwight
    May 6, 2008 11:58 am

OMG! You are too funny on too many levels! Love it.

And, um, per usual, Daniel is swoonworthy even with that set of luggage under his eyes.

6. Katie
    May 6, 2008 12:08 pm

Ahaha awesome photoshopping PittGirl!
    Poor Sepulveda and the rest of us never being able to get the image out of our heads….

7. chrys
    May 6, 2008 12:28 pm

LOL!! Love it.. You are one funny chick! :)

Skippy Skeeve is a total douche bag!

8. NY Luvs Pitts
    May 6, 2008 3:57 pm

I’m getting ready to go home for the day and I said, “let me visit my friend PG before I go”. I never thought I would see the day when you call Troy Fug and Gross. WOW! I’m speechless.

9. NY Luvs Pitts
    May 6, 2008 4:30 pm

PG, I had to turn you off because I didn’t want my boss to give me more work. Now that I’m on the bus I decided to read the rest of this post. Hilarious. You are so funny.

10. Lynne
    May 6, 2008 6:13 pm

Love this post!

11. Still A. Fan
    May 6, 2008 6:41 pm

dear pittgirl and PGN (pittgirl nation)…..

…and if you ever copyright that….i get 10%….

ahem…dear pittgirl,

you are slipping. how on God’s Green Earth do you post about Jeff Reed, in a fireman’s hat, and totally NOT refer to his HOSE?

i like to think we think along the same lines and the millisecond i saw Reed in the fire hat (MILLISECOND i tell you) the word “hose” just popped into my head before i finished reading the sentence. usually when that happens, i get a line down the paragraph and I will get the payoff. no such luck this time.

please please please spend a little more time on your posts and stop missing the low hanging fruit. wait a minute, did i just use low hanging fruit intertwined between posts about Reed’s hose and Holmes’ anaconda?

12. Heidi
    May 6, 2008 10:15 pm

If what they say about Asian men is true, I guess Hines is feeling a little insecure in the locker room next to Holmes.

13. Still A. Fan
    May 7, 2008 5:53 am

what, that they can’t drive?

14. Bob
    May 7, 2008 8:38 am

Dear God A Clydesdale Would Be Insecure Standing Next To Holmes In The Locker Room

15. Kate
    May 7, 2008 11:52 am

I should really learn to stop reading The Burgh Blog while I’m in the library at school. I’m pretty sure I just made a huge fool out of myself while reading Heidi and Bob’s last comments. I was laughing just a wee bit too hard and couldn’t stop…. Thanks a lot guys….. :)

16. pittgirl