Dear women of the Burgh:

A 40-year-old woman said Dr. Boyda extracted three of her wisdom teeth during an appointment in Robinson in September 2002. She said she awoke from the anesthesia to discover Dr. Boyda rubbing her vaginal and breast areas. “I’d only been awake for a few minutes at that time, so I was just dumbfounded. It was brief,” the woman said.

But she also acknowledged that she returned for two to four office visits with Dr. Boyda, a point emphasized by defense attorney William Difenderfer.

When you wake up and find your dentist fondling your girl parts, you can do one of two things:

1. Kick him anywhere on his person, grab his drill and try to drill his eyeballs out of their sockets, bash his head repeatedly into the spitty-sink until he loses consciousness, then go directly to the police and report his punk ass.

or.

2. You can leave his office and return not once, but two to four times for additional visits.

Please, for the sake of our reputation as a gender that is not dumber than pigeon poop, choose option one next time.

Gawd.

(h/t Liz.  Girl, “WTF?” is right.)

1. joey
    May 9, 2008 12:05 pm

OT:

New charges…LOL…the Mrs. didn’t look too happy, either.

Wonder if their friend is going to come back and post about how they are getting screwed….

2. Monty
    May 9, 2008 12:43 pm

I think I’m a pretty good guy, but I have to say that possibility of “groin surgery” pretty much ensures that I won’t be breaking up any spousal spats in the near future. Christ almighty.

3. BagitTagit
    May 9, 2008 2:25 pm

I feel like between Dr. McFeely and Dr. McNinja here, I should be able to get my temporary crown changed to a permanent a lot cheaper than what I’ll be paying at my regular non-raping/non-Ninjutsuing dentist.

Which one of you boys wanna make a quick $100.

4. scottie
    May 9, 2008 7:43 pm

bagittagit: is that like a bogo… buy one cavity filling, get another one free?

5. donald
    May 10, 2008 2:33 am

Now I’m thinking,,,if he thinks I am out, and I am not,can I let him think I am, come back, a few times, call someone, sue, make money, go away happy cause I saw this on TV, and live happy all my life, cause he touched my girl parts, and I saved many!, and got money for “enduring” HIS touch for 2-4 visits? There is no sense, but the womens brain works, oh well nuf said. I maybe would have taken the spitty sink, the drill or that little chain they put around your neck and placed it somewhere else.

6. Still A. Fan
    May 10, 2008 5:50 am

i can hear andrew dice clay saying something like:

maybe she wanted another cavity filled…OH!!!

7. Lesley
    May 10, 2008 7:54 am

Heh! We made the same comments when we were watching the news last night. I mean, seriously!?!?!?

May 12, 2008 9:21 am

I like that she can’t even remember how many times she went back. Got a phone # for her? Pretty sure I can convince her I’m a gynecologist.