1. So much to write about today, and yet so little time. Coming up today (hopefully) a Buccos of Suckitude post, a Pittsburgh Passion post, a “What are they feeding kids these days?!” post, and an OMG, YOUR KID WAS A CRIMINAL … ACCEPT IT! post.
It will be brought.
2. Did you guys see Burgh Baby’s Mom in her Mommy Blog interview with Ashley DiParlo, hereforetoforeverthereafter known as The Hawtness (tm Burgh Baby’s Mom)?
3. How long until the men of The Pittsburgh Men’s Blogging Society chime in with a “WAH! What about the DADDY BLOGGERS?! Wah! No fair! Girls get all the attention. Wah!”
Pout some more, why don’t you? Girls rule.
4. You know I love those boys over at The Society, but they have big giant buttons that are so very fun to push with abandon. Know what I’d like to see? Some sort of competition between the women of The Pittsburgh Women’s Blogging Society and the men of The Stupid Boys Society. Tug of War, softball, thumb-wrestling, Guitar Hero, Parcheesi, anything! I’d love to see a fight break out between, say, The Judge and Agent Ska. Make it happen.
5. That adorable baby up there is actually reader Barb’s grandson Quintan. How awesome is he? I want to hug him and rub my nose on his cheeks.
I’m not sure why, PittGirl, but something about this site made me think of you. And by “think of you” I mean “discover another possible method of freaking you out a little bit.”
Gold star for Rachel, because the list of things PittGirl is irrationally afraid of now goes like so: spiders, cats, howler monkeys, clowns, scientologists, dolls/mannequins, and manbabies.
8. Did you know that Lady Elaine Freakin’ Demon Fairchilde is 35-years-old and wanted to get busy with Mr. Rogers? According to her MySpace, it is true.
Check it out and be sure to read her bio. “Hollah! Where’s my damn wig at!?”