Legend- wait for it. GARY!

Is this new? I think this is new. If you’re a Gary Roberts fan, you’ll want to see this brilliant picture.

Can I get that in wallpaper?

Also? Gary Roberts can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell, “What the hell was that?”

May 15, 2008 9:20 am

Good one, PG. That’s a funny line.

2. Lauren
    May 15, 2008 9:22 am

Gary Roberts recently took a trip to the Virgin Islands. Upon his return, they were simply known as “The Islands.”

3. pittgirl
    May 15, 2008 9:24 am

Bucdaddy, I didn’t write that. It came from the DVE site which came from some other site which probably came from a Chuck Norris site.

Also, Gary Roberts has two speeds: Skate and Kill.

4. Magnus Patris
    May 15, 2008 10:18 am

Jeezus! Look at his eyes! I pooped myself just a little looking at this picture. I’m glad he’s on our side. He looks like he’s thinking, “Crush… Kill.. Destroy!”

5. Angie :-)
    May 15, 2008 10:20 am

Lauren! LOL!! i love that line. Dve also did a song. one of the lines: Gary roberts went to burger king, ordered a big mac. And he Got One!

6. spoon
    May 15, 2008 11:14 am

I love that Gary Roberts is following me on twitter. He’s a badass who cares.

7. windy city steel city
    May 15, 2008 12:03 pm

The weekley Nightwire printed a two-page spread about WWGRD? It is laugh riot. He’ll kill your ancestors.

Strange coincidence?> Before I moved from Pgh in fall of 92 to the Windy City, I watched Sid Bream [frickin Sid Bream] and Francisco Cabrera crush me before I headed out of tahn. I fortunately saw the Pens sweep the Chicago Blackhawks for the Cup in 93. Now a mere 16 years later, I have returned to the Burgh and the Pens are one game from playing for the Cup. And the Buccos of Suckitude are trying to climb from the hole where it must put lotion on its skin. Pens champs? Pirates playoffs? Odd sort of coincidence indeed.

8. Mitch Cumstein
    May 15, 2008 12:33 pm

Gary Roberts doesn’t choke a bitch. One look at him and they choke themselves.

9. Pensgirl
    May 15, 2008 2:21 pm

No, it’s not new, it’s from the Colorado game on November 1st. I remember seeing it on the Pensblog recap the next day…they credited it to “C. Keith,” so s/he took the screenshot and probably emailed it to the guys. It’s not a photoshop, it’s how FSN actually wrote up the call.

10. Ant Annie
    May 15, 2008 4:29 pm

Sorry, Pensgirl – that picture sure is photoshopped. If you go to the Pensblog and click on the picture, look at the “too much man” text – it’s way sharper than the penalty time or any other type on the graphic. Even FSN Pittsburgh hasn’t figured out how to make only part of their text fuzzy…

11. jasbo
    May 15, 2008 11:29 pm

Pens are a good Team. Sidney is no more than Mario’s little bitch. Do they still live together?

12. jasbo
    May 15, 2008 11:30 pm

Steelers and Pirates rock!