1. Last night I finally found time to watch the season finale of CSI: Miami to see whether or not the writers were going to have the guts to really put a bullet through the Sunglasses of Justice.
It is the first time ever that I watched a show and as the credits rolled, I yelled out, “Son. ofa. BITCH!”
2. A few Craigslist What the Effies for you:
- There is so so so much wrong with this Craigslist ad but I’ve gotta say that the title is just the ickiest thing I’ve read in a long time.
- Ah, Prince Charming, threatening to “blow yer friggin head off” and then actually posting a picture of him holding a gun. Adorable. Hey, mom, this is my new boyfriend. Whatever you do, don’t mention the fact that you enjoy walking on the beach. He might blow yer friggin head off. Otherwise, he’s so original and unique and there’s no other tattoo-ed, ball-cap wearing, loser like him on the planet!”
- OMG. Too much information, dude.
- You gotta read to the VERY end of this post because that’s where she really gets to the point.
3. Lots of you guys are sending me emails (keep ’em coming) about how you kicked my ass at Whack a Penguin and I gotta say, is that REALLY something to be proud of?
It is. You all suck for beating me! So far, Julie Gong (told ya!), John, Allison and Lisa have emailed me their proof. Wonder how many Burghers today are going to get caught by their bosses while whacking penguins ?
By the way, Maria is taking the gold so far with 323.5. Bam! Look at that bastard fly.
4. PUMP, in an effort to promote Stay and Play Fridays, did a Freeze-out in Market Square yesterday and the results are quite humorous. Some Burghers really took it seriously and duly freaked some pedestrians out. Others, not so much.
First this confused businessman at 1:11 made me laugh, all “What the hell?! Should I be scared?”
And then there was this chick at 1:02 that couldn’t for the life of her stop blinking. BLINKBLINKBLINK!
Also, I regularly walk around Market Square all, “HIGH FIVE!!”
And then these two chicks were all, “Uh-uh. We are OUTTA here!”
Bo Bice froze while lighting a cigarette.
And then this chick, who I love, was apparently walking like an Egyptian (it happens) when the call to freeze came and immediately started giggling when the camera approached her.
She apologized though. That is something I totally would have done. I’m such a dork.
5. Ask and ye shall receive. Reader Mike/Magnus Patris has gone into business with the CAB design he made up for the Choke-A-Bitchocratic party he came up with. And yes, you can get that on a golf shirt.
I let him know that when I’m mayor he is going to be Chief of Totally Kickass Designs.
If this one isn’t your style, fret not. Woy is still working hard on the next official PittGirl shirt for WearPittsburgh.