Random n’at.

1. Last night I finally found time to watch the season finale of CSI: Miami to see whether or not the writers were going to have the guts to really put a bullet through the Sunglasses of Justice.

It is the first time ever that I watched a show and as the credits rolled, I yelled out, “Son. ofa. BITCH!”

2. A few Craigslist What the Effies for you:

• There is so so so much wrong with this Craigslist ad but I’ve gotta say that the title is just the ickiest thing I’ve read in a long time.
  • Ah, Prince Charming, threatening to “blow yer friggin head off” and then actually posting a picture of him holding a gun. Adorable. Hey, mom, this is my new boyfriend. Whatever you do, don’t mention the fact that you enjoy walking on the beach. He might blow yer friggin head off. Otherwise, he’s so original and unique and there’s no other tattoo-ed, ball-cap wearing, loser like him on the planet!”
  • OMG. Too much information, dude.
  • You gotta read to the VERY end of this post because that’s where she really gets to the point.

3. Lots of you guys are sending me emails (keep ’em coming) about how you kicked my ass at Whack a Penguin and I gotta say, is that REALLY something to be proud of?

It is. You all suck for beating me! So far, Julie Gong (told ya!), John, Allison and Lisa have emailed me their proof. Wonder how many Burghers today are going to get caught by their bosses while whacking penguins ?

By the way, Maria is taking the gold so far with 323.5. Bam! Look at that bastard fly.

4. PUMP, in an effort to promote Stay and Play Fridays, did a Freeze-out in Market Square yesterday and the results are quite humorous. Some Burghers really took it seriously and duly freaked some pedestrians out. Others, not so much.

First this confused businessman at 1:11 made me laugh, all “What the hell?! Should I be scared?”

And then there was this chick at 1:02 that couldn’t for the life of her stop blinking. BLINKBLINKBLINK!

Also, I regularly walk around Market Square all, “HIGH FIVE!!”

And then these two chicks were all, “Uh-uh. We are OUTTA here!”

Bo Bice froze while lighting a cigarette.

And then this chick, who I love, was apparently walking like an Egyptian (it happens) when the call to freeze came and immediately started giggling when the camera approached her.

She apologized though. That is something I totally would have done. I’m such a dork.

5. Ask and ye shall receive. Reader Mike/Magnus Patris has gone into business with the CAB design he made up for the Choke-A-Bitchocratic party he came up with. And yes, you can get that on a golf shirt.

I let him know that when I’m mayor he is going to be Chief of Totally Kickass Designs.

If this one isn’t your style, fret not. Woy is still working hard on the next official PittGirl shirt for WearPittsburgh.

1. Christina
    May 23, 2008 11:52 am

3. Watch out, Maria! I just got 319.8. I will break 400 by the end of the day.

2. DW
    May 23, 2008 11:58 am

Bo Bice put on a little weight.

3. Maria
    May 23, 2008 12:01 pm

PittGirl, I’d like to thank you for giving me yet another way to lower my productivity. Penguins have been flying across my screen for the past hour.

4. Brian
    May 23, 2008 12:15 pm

Why must dudes insist on posting shirtless photos in their Craigslist ad? Hey, here are my favorite video games and pro wrestlers? And you think the shirtless picture is going to seal the deal? You’re not laying pipe ever, fella. The rest of them, wow.

5. Monty
    May 23, 2008 12:32 pm

I’m glad I wasn’t in Market Square for that. I’d be too tempted to deliver a nutshot to one of the frozen bozos.

6. coolmommy123
    May 23, 2008 1:13 pm

Too Much Information dude sounds like a more risque version of my 7-year-old who just spews at the mouth all day “…today in school Ryan went into the bathroom and there were 3 of us in there with him and we all went to use the thing on the wall that you pee in, but we didn’t want to pee on each other so then we took turns in the place where you sit on the toilet and then when it was my turn there was no toilet paper but that was okay because I only just peed so I didn’t need any, but then I went to wash my hands and Dylan and Jacob didn’t wash theirs which was gross because we were going to lunch, and then I saw Tommy in the hall on the way to lunch and he had the same shirt that I saw at that store we went to last week where they didn’t have the Panda Webkinz for Sarah’s birthday party that I’m going to in June…” and it can go pointlessly on and on forever with no punch line. I ended up just skimming the first two Craig’s List paragraphs, wondering why I was wasting my precious time reading that post, then realizing that it scrolled down FOREVER. Pittgirl, did you actually read the whole thing? And the poor guy posted pictures at the VERY end…he actually looks like he might be a nice guy, except he really needs to reign it in before somebody’s head explodes! Speaking of which, I’m reigning it in now! :)

7. Mrs Pitsberger
    May 23, 2008 1:37 pm

I love the CAB golf shirt. It’s cool that I can just “throw a blazer over” it for “country club mingling.”

8. Stephanique1
    May 23, 2008 2:33 pm

2.) The “Too much information, dude” doesn’t need a mate. I think he is looking for a time machine.

9. MiamiShyner
    May 23, 2008 3:28 pm

Is it just me or did TMI guy Photoshop his head onto a sexier body?

I wonder if the CAB logo might get added to a tank top? It’s mighty hot down here in Florida and hey, I might wanna grow a muffin top and show it off!

10. heather
    May 23, 2008 8:08 pm

so, that guy in your craig’s list mining…the one with too much information…dude, he posts like that in charlotte too. is he a real guy?!?!

May 23, 2008 9:56 pm

2. Did any of these people ever attend an English class, or is there a site requirement that they write in Craigbonics?

12. PittCheMBA
    May 23, 2008 10:23 pm

#1 – Horatio Caine is not dead, http://hollywoodcrap.com/2008/05/19/horatio-caine-not-dead-video-evidence/. CBS’s CSI Miami Vice has a “Behind the Scenes” video clip with David Caruso about the season finale. Caruso reveals that Caine staged the shooting with the help of CSI Wolfe. Horatio is alive!

13. retiredguy
    May 24, 2008 7:29 am

That albino guy on CSI Miami is the worlds worst actor.
    The blond girl on the show is smokin’ hot, but I don’t watch CSI Miami because everybody is just trying too hard to be all hip ‘n at.

Craigs list gun guy will probably be found with a self inflicted gunshot wound to the hand. It will be determined to be a lover’s quarrel.

14. DeutschtownFrau
    May 24, 2008 9:48 am

Thank you, retired guy! I watched an early episode of CSI Miami (maybe the first) — sexual escapade gone wrong, middle aged guy hangs himself, Horatio says, “You’re really swinging now, [dude’s name].” OMG they think this is cool?? A few other episodes confirmed the trend — They don’t get that cornball and coolness are mutually exclusive. I’ve saved many hours not watching that show. I prefer L&O, on wry.

15. pittgirl
    May 27, 2008 7:08 am

Is there someone in here dissing Horatio Caine?!?! I will choke a bitch.