Sonni says …

Original image here at the morning crew’s blog, if you’d like to see her all the way down to her hot knees.

I bet she’d be fun to watch a game with.  And hot.

(h/t Bobby and Mysterious M)

1. spoon
    May 30, 2008 11:51 am

Oh hell yeah we need to get some photoshopin done on that group pic!

May 30, 2008 12:38 pm

“I bet she’d be fun to watch a game with.”

And get drunk with after. And go back to my place. And …

May 30, 2008 1:05 pm

wow, she looks — gigantic — in that pic.

and, gigantically hot as well.

4. joey
    May 30, 2008 1:09 pm

Abati looks like someone told her to yell and pretend she cares.

Lokay still looks like he can’t believe he actually has a job.

Sonni, well, she looks like the kinda girl that funnels a beer in the parking lot before the game….my kinda girl….

5. Julie
    May 30, 2008 1:17 pm

I like the penguin in the corner of the banner at the top of the page. :) Nice touch!

6. Johnny Guitar
    May 30, 2008 1:55 pm

Have you seen the Chan 4 commercial with all the staff acting totally dorkish? I especially love Andrew and Kelly doing that odd ritualistic dance at the end!

G O P E N S !

7. Lyon Advocate
    May 30, 2008 1:56 pm

Not hot. Not with PG’s &*$% I wouldn’t. That jacket looks like it’s about to pop.

8. Pensgirl
    May 30, 2008 2:29 pm

Hey I have a question. In the original photo, behind Sonni on the wall, there’s a big ol’ Penguin wearing the “C.” But it sure doesn’t look like Sid, and it’s definitely not Mario. So who the hell is it?

(It really looks like Kris Beech. And that’s just wroooong, Sonni, wrooooong.)

9. In Sewickley
    May 30, 2008 3:31 pm

Hey joey … don’t be dissin’ on Lokay. He’s the best traffic reporter in town!

10. spoon
    May 30, 2008 3:33 pm

Pensgirl, it’s Sid. he’s sporting the 250 patch.

I was gonna go there with Beech but you beat me to it :)

11. BigFiddy
    May 30, 2008 3:39 pm

Pensgirl – It is a “fathead” of Sidney Crosby. They are lifesize pictures you stick on a wall. If you look closely, it is him. My son has the same thing on his wall.

Oh Sonni baby, if you want to be treated like a queen, come spend some time with me…..I know you are into hockey players, what about football players?

LET’S GO PENS! Bring Lord Stanley back home!

12. Pensgirl
    May 30, 2008 3:54 pm

Spoon I know it’s gotta be Sid, but what I meant, in a roundabout way, was what the hell did they do to his face there? It really, really does not look like him.

Fiddy I’m familiar with the Fathead line (they only aired the commercials for them 56000 times per game on NBC this year) but I don’t think that’s what KDKA is using on their walls. That’s a touch bigger than lifesize. ;)

13. Jordan
    May 30, 2008 4:36 pm

KDKA is indeed using Fatheads. I think they were giving them away yesterday on that dreaded show they call Pittsburgh Today Live

May 30, 2008 6:20 pm

Lyon Advocate: “Not with PG’s &*$% I wouldn’t.”

Um … not with PittGirl’s what?

15. NoSide15212
    May 30, 2008 6:35 pm

14. bucdaddy:

Strap on.

4. Joey:

Take it easy on Lokay, buddy. He’s steered me around more than a few PennDot disasters and his dad owns a bowling alley in Monroeville… Seriously. I will fight you.

16. Pensgirl
    May 30, 2008 7:02 pm

Damn, Jordan, I don’t believe it. Have they sold out to product placement or are they just cheap?

17. Bram R
    May 30, 2008 7:25 pm

I love how the women in that picture are like, going crazy, and the men are all “Ummmmmmm hi.” Something about those two dudes reminds me of poor Chris Hardwick from Singled Out.

18. Lyon Advocate
    May 30, 2008 7:59 pm

Bucdaddy

I thought it was understood that PittGirl is Ken Rice? Am I being too obtuse?

19. chrys
    May 31, 2008 12:25 am

sorry, but she looks scary. LOL!

20. retiredguy
    May 31, 2008 7:38 am

Once again, I would knock Sonni and her grandmother down to get to Trisha Pittman.

21. MK
    May 31, 2008 9:52 am

Sorry, Trisha Pittman looks so anorexic these days.

May 31, 2008 5:40 pm

“Or am I being obtuse?”

Lyon, Give me another 30 days to think about it.

23. Johnny Guitar
    June 2, 2008 8:29 am

Hey IN SEWICKLEY, Jim’s not just a traffic reporter!!! He’s a
    TRAFFIC & TRANSPORTATION REPORTER!! Get it right!!!!

G O P E N S !!!!

24. ButlerBob
    June 7, 2008 5:54 pm

Wake up people! That girl is nothing, I can pick her apart physically for days! She’s very italian looking, and for a girl, it ain’t good. Check out her profile sometime. The nose, the moles, the skunk hair, ashy skin, black and blue under her plain eyes. I’m a guy, who appreciates beauty, but she’s not beautiful. Not even close.