Uh oh.

The blog. It is bitchy today. Apparently readers are getting taken to old posts as far back as November where lots of you aren’t even realizing you’re reading old posts, which, I’m so glad my writing is memorable.

It looks fine on my end, so that makes it a special kind of weird.

I have no idea if you’ll even see this here, but it’s worth a shot.

Hopefully things will be better soon.  If not, Woy will be chokin’ bitches to get it fixed.

1. Magnus Patris
    May 30, 2008 8:38 am

It looks fine now; earlier was kind of wanky with posts about Steelers lockers and such.

2. addie
    May 30, 2008 9:58 am

Agreed w/Magnus. Seems to be ok now.

3. Steeler_tom
    May 30, 2008 10:00 am

Never saw the problem.
    I like to think that I’d remember an old post too.
    I like your writings but I’d recognise an old post quicker than you’d think.
    :-)

4. Burghthing
    May 30, 2008 10:27 am

(sung…poorly)

Lets Do the Time Warp Again!!!

5. Richmond K. Turner
    May 30, 2008 11:06 am

Your writing is always memorable. I swear to God, when someone cuts me off in Philly traffic these days, I almost invariably mutter (under my breath, so that my kids cannot hear), “Imma gonna choke a bitch”. And this past weekend, while taking pictures of my son at his baseball game, I couldn’t help but think of our digital camera as “Saucy, my bitch”. In fact, I may have even called the camera that out loud, judging by the weird looks I was getting from the other parents.

The Burgh Blog gets in your brain, I tell you. And it won’t get out!

6. Mark
    May 30, 2008 11:19 am

I didn’t look at the dates or start reading at first. I saw your NC-17 rating and the reading level at the top. So I scrolled down so see what was new and I was like, wow, I got a TON of reading to do today. Then I got to Steeler posts and then I saw the dates. WTF? All is better now (noon time).

7. Mme.G
    May 30, 2008 1:50 pm

The RSS feed doesn’t seem to be working, though maybe it’s a problem with Google and not you…

8. Pensgirl
    May 30, 2008 2:05 pm

When I first tried to navigate here it actually gave me a “not found” error like the page didn’t exist at all. Seems OK now though.

9. retiredguy
    May 30, 2008 2:33 pm

I noticed the date but added my own posts anyway. Any port in a storm.

Thought maybe we were having a Best of PittGirl.