Trainwreck Alert

Remember how I was telling you that Norm MacDonald, Chris Kattan, and David Spade were going to be in town filming a movie and that if those guys made you tingle that you should go ahead and start fiddling with your Stalk-O-Meter?

‘Member that?

Right. Well a bit more info has be learned about the cast of that movie, which by the way is one of six movies that studio will be filming in the Burgh in the near future, and well, here goes.

The film is “Hollywood and Whine” and it will also feature none other than tittytastic trainwreck PAMELA ANDERSON.

Before all you boys start fiddling with YOUR stalk-o-meters, I just want to remind you that you’re no longer stalking the Pamela Anderson Lee of her slow-motion boob-bouncing Baywatch days (which, OMG, I used to watch that show all the time).

You’re now stalking this …

You know what? I was going to put up a picture of Pamela Anderson looking hideous, and trust me there are some out there, but damn, most of her recent pictures … she still looks hot.

Here she is in February of 2008. At the age of 41.

Dear God.

Stalk away, boys.

Also, what with all of the celebrities that have recently filmed, are filming, and will be filming in New Hollywood, AKA Pittsburgh, do you think David Conrad is going to be all, “Yinz are BANDWAGON JUMPERS! I loved Pittsburgh before Pittsburgh was happening!”

Also, I wonder what the proclamation that you know Lukey will give her will say:

Whereas, you have ginormous boobs.

Whereas, your ass won’t quit.

Whereas, you marry with abandon and little regard for the emotional health of your children.

Whereas, DAMN, baby, you fine!

Therefore, be it resolved that on behalf of the City of Pittsburgh, Hizzoner Master Lukey names this day Pamela Anderson Day and in honor of this esteemed day, encourages all of the fine height/weight proportionate women of Pittsburgh to put on their bikinis and run through the streets of the Golden Triangle, preferably in slow-motion.

1. Pensrule
    June 6, 2008 8:09 am

Skippy will be in heaven. 2 of a kind.

2. NY Luvs Pitts
    June 6, 2008 8:25 am

NY Luvs the new banner.

June 6, 2008 8:31 am

pamela anderson = better living through surgery.

but, she does look damn fine. if I get a chance to act as an extra in this one, I’m a-takin’ it.

and, hey — shouldn’t lukey have thrown in a “moving forward”? I’m sure that would apply to pam somehow…..

June 6, 2008 8:53 am

While I might (might) want to see her with her clothes off (and there’s already been ample opportunity for that, hasn’t t?) I seriously doubt I’d ever want to see her with her makeup off. She looks kinda ridden hard and put up wet in the face as it is. And FWIW, I never though she was, y’know, real pretty. Always figured the oversized figure was meant as a distraction from that. Oh, and she seems to have the intellectual capacity of a petunia …

Sounds like what I’m saying is, the rest of you guys go ahead, and enjoy yourselves. I’ll wait for that threesome with Wendy and Christine Sorenson …

5. KGC
    June 6, 2008 9:09 am

Woooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!! Major league yaboos. (Who cares if their fake when they look that good on her?)

I, KGC, do hereby offer Ms. Anderson a place to stay (so that she will not be bothered why she visits our fine area).

bucdaddy… That’s why paper bags were invented. Also, it’s not the intellect that matters.. geez, it’s not as if any of us men want to sit down and talk with her about geothermal nuclear-dymanic physics or the intricateness of brain surgey. :)

6. Burghthing
    June 6, 2008 9:38 am

Liking the new banner.

7. Magnus Patris
    June 6, 2008 9:50 am

First, Pamela Anderson should work for Intel; she’s got more silicone in her than the Apple Store in Shadyside. Second, the new banner is great except for a couple of things. The pigeon should be DEAD! Where is the giant UP(M)C on the US Steel Tower? And lastly, Sonni’s clenched hand and David Conrad’s naughty bits? TheBurghBlog goes NC-17.

8. Chelly
    June 6, 2008 9:54 am

She’s gross! She did things to Kid Rock’s nether regions! Plus, she’s a Butterface for sure – Drag-tastic.

9. Leave a Reply
    June 6, 2008 10:04 am

I’m also loving the banner. Wondering thought: did you want that faint, white outline of Pittgirl in the center?

10. pittgirl
    June 6, 2008 10:05 am

You’re the second to notice it and no, I don’t. Just haven’t had time to fix it yet. :)

11. BOB
    June 6, 2008 10:13 am

I DIDNT EVEN CROSS MY MIND WHEN IT HAPPENED EVEN THOUGH I READ YOUR POST ABOUT CHRIS KATTAN SHOOTING THAT MOVIE

HE WAS AT GAME 6 OF THE PENS GAME ENJOYING SOME ADULT BEVERAGES AND TRYING TO SABOTAGE THE ALREAD AWFUL JOB OF PEN TRIVIA/YELLING AS LOUD AS WE CAN INTO THE MICS DURING THE GAME

IN MID QUESTION IN THE FIRST PERIOD….I CAUGHT A SHADY LITTLE MAN WITH A BEER IN EACH HAND OUT OF THE CORNER OF MY EYE TRYING TO JUMP IN FRONT OF ME AND THE CAMERA…AT THE TIME I HAD NO CLUE JUST THOUGHT IT WAS SOME DOUCHE TRYING TO BE A HERO TO HIS BUDDIES…WHICH DEPENDING ON YOUR THOUGHTS OF CHRIS KATTAN THAT COULD OR COULD NOT HAVE BEEN THE CASE

ANYWAYS THE PENS PATROL GUYS GRABBED HIM AND HELD HIM BACK AND I THINK THEY CALLED HIM JIMMY FALLON A FEW TIMES WHICH HE PROBABLY LOVED

THE TRIVIA ENDED AND CHRIS KATTAN JUST SHUFFLED BY IN SHAME LIKE NONE OF IT EVEN HAPPENED…I DONT KNOW IF HE THOUGHT THAT HEY IM CHRIS KATTAN THERE IS A CAMERA I AM MR PEPPERS THE CAMERA LOVES ME I HAVE TO BE ON THAT CAMERA AND AFTER THE REJECTION AND MISTAKEN IDENTITY…HE WAS SO SHAMED THAT HE JUST WANDERED TO THE BAR

IM NOT SURE WHERE THEY ARE SHOOTING THE MOVIE AT BUT FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS THERE HAS BEEN A MOVIE BEING SHOT UP AND DOWN BABCOCK BLVD IN NORTH HILLS…JUST PLAYING CONNECT THE DOTS…AND BY DOTS I DO NOT MEAN THE CROTCH RASH THAT PAMELA ANDERSON WILL SOON BE SPREADING TO THE PGH AREA

12. Magnus Patris
    June 6, 2008 10:35 am

BOB,

Are you on speed? Here’s $1. Buy a period. And “…” does not count. THANKS!

13. TBD
    June 6, 2008 10:39 am

… and stop SHOUTING please! Theres this great lil key over on the left side there called “Caps Lock”. Look into that and use it!

14. BOB
    June 6, 2008 10:52 am

I got halfway through that ramble and noticed i was typing like a madman in caps but by that point i was to committed to go back and re-write

Im Sorry

15. Sooska
    June 6, 2008 11:11 am

Will Pam call us “Shitsburgh” like what’s-her-face?

16. spoon
    June 6, 2008 11:31 am

bucdaddy, if she wears that shirt wouldnt it stretch to read moooooooooovvvvvvving forward

17. TheJim
    June 6, 2008 12:30 pm

Pam was a “fine piece of ace” in her time (to quote the late, great Chris Farley), but nowadays the Hep C is a bit of a turn-off.

18. DeutschtownFrau
    June 6, 2008 12:43 pm

The movie being shot along Babcock is “My Bloody Valentine.” They used Valiant’s Diner, where the Duke shot his post-Super Bowl Disney commercial.

The Chris Kattan/David Spade/Norm MacDonald pic is “Hollywood and Whine” and it’s doing lots of shooting at Parkway Center.

19. ultraviolet
    June 6, 2008 1:56 pm

“My Bloody Valentine” stars my self-united husband Jensen Ackles (aka Dean Winchester on Supernatural). wonder how long they will be filming on babcock blvd. there were many Seth Rogan and Kevin Smith sightings around town while they were fiming their movie. Pittsburgh is quite the movie town at the moment.

20. retiredguy
    June 6, 2008 1:58 pm

Pamela Anderson. She’s spent so much time on her back she has bed bugs.

21. Bram R
    June 6, 2008 3:09 pm

Pamela Anderson is agreeable. This is great news for the city.

22. bobby
    June 6, 2008 7:29 pm

I’m much more elated that Vivica A. Fox will be visiting our fair city as part of this production.

23. AIW
    June 7, 2008 5:37 pm

Hey Pitt girl!! Just moved to town..guess who my next door neighbor is? Your fave buddy Conrad..super nice. Came over to say hello! I know you want to vist me! BTW-I love the mayor here…what’s the prob??

24. gatorpez
    June 8, 2008 2:03 pm

Can more than one person have the same self-united husband? ’cause I want Jensen Ackles as mine too.