The Geno Show

While we’re talking about the bare legs of one Evgeni Malkin, I went on a hunt to find that picture in hi-res.  I couldn’t, but I did find THESE.

How about some more bare Malkin with a side of Gonchar?

And how about some more?

And how about the bum?

The downside of my research would be the photo I found of him licking his girlfriend’s tongue (scroll down).

Dang.  Nobody needs to see that.

1. Still A Fan
    June 10, 2008 7:31 pm

yeah…..i didn’t need to see that.

2. sunshine
    June 10, 2008 7:38 pm

Just wrong… wrong

3. scottie
    June 10, 2008 7:59 pm

Holy Chicken-Legs!

4. Different Brian
    June 10, 2008 8:07 pm

PittGirl links to LetsGoWings dot com?

What’s next, a pleasant, civilized lunch date with Lukey?

Pigeon feeding?

5. Maria
    June 10, 2008 8:18 pm

Who wears short shorts? Geno wears short shorts! He needs to tan his white ass.

I shouldn’t have clicked on that link. The only thing more disturbing than him licking his girlfriend’s tongue is the fact that someone held the camera long enough to take that picture without vomiting. Yikes.

6. Burgh Baby
    June 10, 2008 9:09 pm

Why don’t I ever learn? You say don’t look, but like the dummy I am, I look anyway. Damn, I need a Zima or ten after that dose of nasty.

7. Jenn
    June 10, 2008 9:39 pm

Well, well .. a man who shares my chicken legs … I think I just self-united to him a little more. HA!

That picture was disgusting, but I hear he’s on the prowl … so, eh … he just might have a weird fetish? Whatever. As long as he can continue to kick ass, that’s all that matters.

June 11, 2008 8:08 am

geno’s got nothin’ on skeevy reed, though….

9. Dwight
    June 11, 2008 8:08 am

Nice. I’d actually take Gonchar as my entree though. ;)

10. In Sewickley
    June 11, 2008 8:41 am

Is that really his girlfriend?

What happened to my bromance, Malkin!

11. joey
    June 11, 2008 8:51 am

Damn…one of those links that you know you shouldn’t click, but do anyways, then pay the price by puking on your keyboard…

I’ve gotta admit…all these Malkin pics kinda disappoint me…kinda like how you shouldn’t see pics of your favorite DJ, because it ruins the image in your mind….Malkin’s body is just…weird….some lanky chicken legs and a giant head. I dunno…I guess I was expecting…more. I suppose looking at half-naked football players post-game has skewed my idea of what a pro athelete looks like.

Malkin…keep your pads on…and your tounge in your mouth…

12. Maria
    June 11, 2008 2:38 pm

Okay seriously, that tongue-licking pic is like a carwreck: I just can’t look away. I showed it to my boyfriend and he agreed that it is so freaking creepy how much Geno looks into it. I mean, the girl’s all LOL YOU’RE LICKING MY TONGUE and he’s like MMM YEAH I AM LICKING YOUR TONGUE!

This post has taught me that I shouldn’t ever look at pictures of the boys off the ice. My image of Evgeni Malkin, shy Russian hockey star is shattered.

13. Molly
    June 11, 2008 3:50 pm

1st- gonchars thighs are huggggge!!
    2nd-ly – oh malkin. NASTY. he’s still amazing though

14. Ginny
    June 12, 2008 9:20 am

Those are some freakishly thin legs for anyone let alone a pro-athlete. No wonder he falls so often when skating! His sticks-for-legs can’t support the weight of his hockey equipment. Thankfully, I can think of Brooks Orpik doing a post-game interview shirtless and how fabulous he looked to counter the sticks-for-legs pics of Malkin.

Geno does look all into licking that girl’s tongue and she looks like she is about to laugh in his face. The whole thing was disturbing and sadly, is now burned into my mind.

15. croz87mmmmmmmmmm
    June 26, 2008 8:41 pm

thats not his girlfriend.

16. im sidney crosby
    June 26, 2008 8:42 pm

geno was totally wasted in that pic.

17. Staals wife
    July 6, 2008 4:05 pm

Yins need to stop hatin on malkin just cuz he is amazing on and off the ice and hes hot just stop being jealous!!!!!!!!!!

18. Darla
    October 20, 2008 10:41 pm

I still say Yatibiya lablu Evgeni I LOVE YOU! (I don’t know how to spell it in Russian but that’s as close as it sounds!?) My Babushka was born in East Prussia. Boy the stories she would tell. RIP Grandma!

Darla

19. Em
    October 21, 2008 6:18 pm

loove ya Geno but uhh… that’s kinda nasty, especially since that’s supposedly not even his girlfriend. but hey, even famous hockey players gotta get some love too, right?