- June 12, 2008
- filed under Downtown happenings, Hot Burghers, Matt Lamanna, Mayor Ravenstahl, Steelers, The Damn Pigeons
1. I would be a lot more willing to add paper to the copier/printer if someone would invent a ream of paper covered with a plastic that’s easy to open. Until then, I’ll just not print anything until the intern gets to it.
2. Do you want Greg Lloyd to come in your home, sweat on your couch, eat your food, drink your beer, and watch football with you?
For the low-low price of $10,000, your wish is granted.
I’m ashamed to say that when I heard the name Greg Lloyd, this was the face that popped into my head.
3. Lukey says:
“Folks need to sit down and figure out a way to get this done and figure out a way to move this forward,” he said. “If this process becomes one that’s litigated, everybody loses.”
Yeah, leave the law out of this! Says the guy that asked for a legal opinion on whether or not he should use his own money to buy Pens tickets.
PittGirl says DRINK! I’m having a Zima because I’m so insanely cool. Don’t be a hater.
(h/t Bill H)
4. Japan says pigeons are smarter than three-year-old humans.
On one hand, I’m all, well, THAT can’t be right. Three-year olds know not to poop on my head.
But on the other hand, I’m all, well, three-year-olds don’t know that when you’re playing in traffic, to jump out of the way of the bus at the very last second.
So, not sure where I’m standing on that issue.
Also, if you think pregnant women smoking pisses me off, it’s nothing compared to how much I want to choke a bitch when I see a mom walking down a downtown sidewalk not holding the hand of her toddler who is walking three paces behind Mommy.
There are dangers. Dangers like buses and pigeons. Hold your kids’ hands!
(h/t Eileen and Ms. Mon)
5. Do you watch So You Think You Can Dance? I do. Because I’m cool. Well, I Tivo it and watch it in 20 minutes time, but still, does anyone else ever want to slap the weird ego out of Mia Michaels. God. She grates.
6. My self-united husband Matt Lamanna talks dinosaurs for the PG. I could just look at his brain all day and not get bored with it.