Presenting the latest crop of What The Effies to come out of Craigslist:
- Do you suppose that perhaps he used Photoshop on his teeth? I bet those glow in the dark.
- Speaking of teeth, he’s got “great teeth and excellent balance.” But does he also have “no ear hair and legible penmanship”? These are important traits.
- This is me being “philosophical” and this is me being “weird.”
- “Looking to pound some beers and some vag.” AND, if that’s just not enough win for you, ladies, he also won $40 betting on NASCAR this year. That $40 will buy you a lot of Milwaukee’s Best and hopefully a truckload of condoms and antibacterial spray.
- Forget the weird hairline in pictures 1 and 2. Picture 3. I think it’s the sexy jorts that made that photo so damn irresistible. You can’t go wrong with jorts. Ever.
- Of all the pictures to choose from …
- This ad is listed in the “volunteers” section. He “might return” the car by 3:00 p.m. Might does not equal will. (h/t In Sewickley)
- First, I cannot abide the fact that she doesnt’ know where to put the apostrophe in the contractions of don’t and won’t. Secondly, I bet she thinks thats’ every mans’ dream girl. Bikini. Heels. Beer. Corvette. Bay-bee. She and NASCAR guy up there would live happily ever after. Like a fairytale. A fairytale that takes place in a trailer park. In West Virginia. And the Fairy Godmother is played by Ron Jeremy.