PittGirl woke up this morning feeling a little light in the head, rubbed the sleep from her eyes, and discovered her brain sitting on the floor, arms folded defiantly across its matter while it mumbled something about “I ain’t gotta take this shit no more.”
(Aside: I would have thought my brain had better grammar than that. I bet it drops the verb “to be” all the time.)
So unless Lukey decides to pants (ding!) Yarone Zober in Market Square today, you’ll not hear from me until Monday or possibly Tuesday, provided my wit decides to cross picket lines in what is obviously my brain going on strike from all this gosh-darn thinkin’ I’ve been making it do.
Lucky for you, my fellow bloggers are on fire today:
1. First up, you really have to go read Burgh Baby’s Mom’s account of her new Audi and trying to learn to speak the language of Ding. Brilliant!
2. Rachel tries old school blogging and the results are brilliant (brilliant appears to be the only adjective that didn’t strike against me. Thanks for sticking with me, brilliant!)
3. Anthony created some of the best motivational posters I have ever seen. Particularly the Buccos poster and the Lukey poster.
4. Carbolic tears through some of their best articles to date, including this brilliant(!) Laura Bush post that cracked my shit up.
5. Finally, if you’re really bored, you can help me out by making some suggestions as to what I want to say about this picture (bonus points if you use any words from the Lexicon).
Maybe I want to say something about that ridiculous smile on his face, or how short he looks or where exactly is his right hand? Maybe I want to say something about the fact that they basically posed him as a human kickstand. I don’t know. SOMETHING. But I can’t put my finger on it.
Probably because my brain is on strike and it took my wit with it.
(h/t Sean who hilariously wrote, “Is he checking that guy’s oil or what?!” BRILLIANT!)