1. Doing my duty as the next carrier monkey, I obediently spread Texas Death (which may or may not be strep throat. I refuse to have a throat culture done because I tend to violently shove people that intentionally gag me) right on to Pens Fan Sister whose husband called me yesterday all, “Yeah. She wants to know if your ears burned, too.”
Oh, yeah. Burning ears. She totally has Texas Death. Poor thing. I recommended tequila mixed with crushed Advil.
2. As I Twittered/Tweeted/Twat? yesterday … What team is Matt Capps playing for these days?
Because it sure as hell isn’t the Buccos. Once again, nice save, Matt.
3. The new Dunkin’ Donuts opened in Market Square and I haven’t been there yet. I plan to heed the call to worship tomorrow morning though.
4. The KDKA morning team has a behind-the-scenes video up with Sonni acting as cameragirl and it’s adorable and cute and I wish she would dump her hockey player boyfriend and hook up with the fun traffic guy so I can write a movie about it.
Anyway, great video, but there’s one thing missing. Two words. Dance. Fever.
5. Damn. Some lady actually wrote Cat for advice on buying a vibrator to which Cat sends her to several online stores, tells her to have fun buying it, to read the reviews and to not spend too much money.
And then there’s her call:
Cat’s Call: “Cordless” and “extra batteries,” that’s all I’m going to say.
Holy hell, CAT! Too much frickin’ information!
6. The Steelers dumped (heh) Najeh Davenport AKA The Dump Truck AKA The Defecator, the man that famously once took a dump in his girlfriend’s closet because he was pissed at her. Yesterday, this email pooped, er popped into my inbox:
The DefecatorFrom: Right Wing Nutjob (pompous.windbag@xxxxxxxxxxx)Sent: Mon 6/30/08 1:05 PMTo: email@example.comMaybe he’s a furry and there was a litter box in the closet?
Second, Dad, is that you?