Caring enough to put a hot chick on the sign.

When I think of righting wrongs, fixing injustices …

When I think of “caring lawyers” …

When I think of truth, honor, integrity, and all of those other things/words/ideas that make a person want to stand up and salute something …

I always think of bikini-clad boxing ring card girls.

God bless the “caring lawyers” at Rosen Louik & Perry P.C.

(photo courtesy of Saucy who was all, “Well, sex DOES sell.”)

1. joey
    July 2, 2008 10:14 am

I have the (dis)pleasure of dealing with these guys. The sign sets the tone for the firm….

July 2, 2008 10:40 am

definitely NOT as cool as the berger and green ads — I could just watch those all day long in one big, fat continuous loop…..

3. marc
    July 2, 2008 12:07 pm

Hossa to Detroit, one year 7.5 I hate him.

4. retiredguy
    July 2, 2008 12:26 pm

Yeah, nothing says classy lawyer like a chick in a bikini.

I like the Steidle and Steinberg ads. Cheesy.

5. maizie1
    July 2, 2008 1:28 pm

Get a life honey. Because being some blogger is such a noble job with such “integrity.”

6. Sarah
    July 2, 2008 1:35 pm

Oh, that girl annoys me. I’ve seen her on other things too.

And yes, that whole billboard is silly.

Also, to Maizie1, Pittgirl can conduct this blog however she wants, since she is not attempting to sell her services with it. But if you ARE making a billboard to promote yourself, you might not want to offend your clientele.

7. JP
    July 2, 2008 1:39 pm

They are litigation types what do you expect? It’s not exactly an advertisement for the Supreme Court or the Southern poverty Law Center

8. Bram R
    July 2, 2008 8:33 pm

Ew! PittGirl, I want to read you smash maizie1.

July 2, 2008 8:50 pm

Heh, unsatisfied. Have you seen the one where Cindy Berger orders, “Look at me!” I might, if I were looking for someone who knew how to take a plastic surgeon for $5 mil for a botched operation. Otherwise, her unblinking and vacant eyes scare the shit out of me.

10. beatrix
    July 3, 2008 7:40 am

Rosen Louik & Perry first had a billboard without the ring girl — it was just the taped fist and was kind of cool. Then the ads with the girl came out and I just rolled my eyes.

July 3, 2008 8:55 am

bucdaddy — yes, I have — classic!

my gfriend used to babysit cindy’s kids back in the day. she said that cindy was the same in real life as she is in those commercials.

I said, “what, she gave you babysitting instructions from cue cards badly with cars exploding in the background?”

12. pittnanny
    July 3, 2008 8:54 pm

The ad is rather amusing, though the girl in the picture looks bored. Though I have to laugh about the berger and green comments, I work for one of their attorneys who has been asked to do some of their ads and refuses because he doesn’t like them.