1. Did anyone see the lady on America’s Got Talent who crushed stuff with her ginormous boobs? Can you tell me, please. Were those real? Seriously. I want to know.
2. This might be the fastest I have ever fallen in love with a new Burgh site. Stuff Yinzers Like. When your “About” page is as funny as theirs, you know it’s going to be a kickass site:
First, our sincere apologizes to the geniuses at Stuff White People Like. Like Jesus (R.I.P. Spring, 33 A.D., Un-R.I.P. three days later), George Carlin (R.I.P. 6/22/2008), Madonna (Virginity R.I.P. Sometime in 1984) and Caroline Rhea (Career R.I.P 2007), you blazed a trail on which us mere mortals can only hope to follow, stealing your comedic model along the way. If immitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then consider us the Judge Joe Brown, Judge Judy, Judge Mathis and Judge Alex to your Judge Wapner.
Oh, that Jesus RIP thing made me laugh.
3. Sean Avery really is a douche on ice (start near paragraph 5).
4. I wonder what happens if you poop in a pigeon coop. Does it confuse them too, or do they just get all, “PAISANO!”
5. About those girls from Upper St. Clair that were raped in school:
The next day, Jane Doe reported the rape to Ms. Haguel, who went to school administrators. They called the 16-year-old girl’s parents and Upper St. Clair police. At that time, the girl said, police interviewed her about the alleged assaults.
Ms. Haguel told the boy to write notes of apology to his victims during his in-school suspension, according to Jane Doe’s federal lawsuit. But the 16-year-old said in the interview if that happened, she never received an apology from him.
Write a note of apology? WTF? Saying what? “Hey, sorry I raped/molested you and possibly stole your innocence. Do you forgive me? Circle yes or no.”
God. When you read that article … that kid should have been stopped a long long time ago.