Awwwwww. Times two.

Well, the final word handed down to me from Wendy Bell in an email yesterday in regards to her blog: “The blog is dead.  Period.”

But she did agree to let me share this photo of Christopher (on the left) and Bobby.

I think I just ovulated.  Twice.

1. Manda
    July 8, 2008 8:20 am

AHHH, babies snuggling in handmade hats! It is like cryptonite.

2. PittinDC
    July 8, 2008 8:52 am

So cute!

3. Marcy
    July 8, 2008 10:27 am

Mazel Tov, Wendy.

4. Kathy
    July 8, 2008 10:40 am

Oh – that picture reminds me of my own twins’ birth. I kept them in the same bassinette for the first couple of months because they just loved to be close to one another. Too bad there won’t be a baby blog because, trust me, twin boy stories are LOTS of fun!

July 8, 2008 11:06 am

“I think I just ovulated. Twice.”

bucdaddy, Purveyor of Fine Man-Honey Products Since 1977, is ready when you are.

6. Me
    July 8, 2008 12:18 pm

So, so sweet!

7. Christina
    July 8, 2008 1:02 pm

bucdaddy – eww.

8. Chelly
    July 8, 2008 1:10 pm

Man-Honey??

9. Krista
    July 8, 2008 1:47 pm

She has 3 of the most adorable little boys… these twins are going to make it rediculous! Too bad she didn’t have her girl… maybe number 6?! Cute picture :)

10. Heidi
    July 8, 2008 6:32 pm

Are they fraternal or identical? What cute little peanuts!

11. STL WENDY FAN!
    July 8, 2008 8:37 pm

What precious little lives. God Bless Wendy and her children, indeed.

July 8, 2008 8:39 pm

Chelly,

PG,

Twice!

13. phil
    July 8, 2008 9:27 pm

Nice kids. But she’s still a bitch.

14. Ed Heath
    July 9, 2008 5:59 am

Crypto … nite? Is that like some kind of cyphered … nite?

15. Heidi
    July 9, 2008 6:16 pm

Ouch, Phil! Why no love for Wendy?

16. aimee
    July 15, 2008 10:55 am

To all of you who disrespect Wendy’s personal decision to return to work while the twins were in the wonderful care of the nicu:

First off it is NONE of anyone’s buisness what they do! If she was not in the media none of you onlookers would have a clue what their decisons as parents were.

Second: I believe that she made a wise choice, my son was in the nicu for a month, I am not a crack head drug addict nor was I “too good” to sit in the hospital 24/7 with my son, that is what we paid the 30 some thousand dollars for! That excelent care my son needed. I was there every day several times a day to bond and check on him, he needed time to grow as Wendy’s twins did. Now if there would have been a serious problem, damn right I would have been there 24/7! But my son needed rest, he needed time to develope, and I honestly needed that time to recover and prepare myself.
    My son, now 12 is perfectly fine, he has suffered no effects of abandonment from leaving him in the nicu alone with the doctors and nurses.
    So my question to all of you parents that feel as if she has done wrong
    (done wrong in whos eyes mind you… that the bible does mention something about not judging people)
    and to all those parents that have felt the need to sit in the hospital (with an child that was not sick) hour after hour day after day…what did that do? did it help them grow? did you really bond sitting there in uncomfortable chairs looking through a bubble wishing you could take them home, getting in the nurses way trying to make small talk with them while they TRY to do their job. NO! you would have been more productive preparing you home for a new life to join your family and getting the much needed rest for when they do arrive home HEALTHY! with much Thanks to all of those WONDERFUL doctors and nurses that are there 24/7 to watch over and care for your newborn!

I am not sure why people feel the need to post such negative things about anyone, if you don’t like someone of something, then don’t read it or watch it! Just like the waitress at your favorite reataurant, yea you know the one, that one in a bad mood that complains about everything the one that ruins your great night out….Well my theory is: if you don’t like your job….QUIT!!! Find something in your life that makes you happy! And for all of you in that situation: take a good look at yourselves, you are only making negative comments about others becasue you are insecure with your own life and the decisons that you have made. You make others look bad so you so you take the focus off of what you have done wrong!

There is only one Judge, and he is the only one that matters!!!!

17. Charmaine
    August 8, 2008 6:33 pm

We love Wendy Bell and really miss her on the news. Wendy is a very caring person and wonderful mom. I miss her “Blog”. There are some mean people out there always trying to find falt with others ~ maybe the problem is with themselves.
    God bless you, your husband and your five beautiful boys Wendy! Keep up the great work at home and at the station!!!