Baby fat.

Steelers training camp is underway and a few things to discuss:

1. The big story, as you know, is that Cabbage Patch Baby Cici Donna is obese.

[thud]

Pick yourself up. I was shocked as much as you.

Not at all.

Casey Hampton on a good day weighs 325 lbs. and Mike Tomlin is mad that Cici Donna couldn’t complete the running drills of eight 100-yard runs.

If you watch this video, you can get a nice chuckle going when he appears to be mouth-breathing under the incredible physical duress of carrying his own luggage, and I’m not talking about his 200 lb. gut.

2. This video shows the arrivals of some of our favorites. There’s Hines in his black Escalade. The Asshat arriving in a limo because that’s how he rolls, yo. Probably lost his license over the summer, if he’s been a good asshat.

And then there’s Jeff Reed arriving in the SlutMobile.

3. The Trib has a nice photo of Cici Donna talking to reporters.

My first thought was, “He doesn’t look THAT grotesquely fat.”

My second thought was, “Boy, are all the Burgh sports reporters dorky white guys?”

And my final thought was, “IS THAT DORK WEARING A GOOD N’ PLENTY BUTTON DOWN SHIRT?!?”

4. And finally, let’s finish with this old YouTube video of The Duke and Cici Donna drunkenly singing We Are the Champions after Super Bowl XL.

I bet somewhere in the room, Jeff Reed was naked on a stripper pole.

1. Heather
    July 28, 2008 3:10 pm

Good n’ Plenty! Water just came out of my nose!

2. JamieO
    July 28, 2008 3:22 pm

The bifocals, mustache, and his expression add up to one big bag of WTF-i-tude.

I guess it could be worse. Could be a Good-n-Fruity shirt, I suppose.

3. JamieO
    July 28, 2008 3:29 pm

Re #2:

The Foul Dwarf’s “Whaz goin’ on, man”…..LMAO! What a smoothie. Hey, PittGirl, imagine how you would melt with “Whaz goin’ on, PittGirl”. He would be texting photos of the Lil Foul Dwarf in all of his bald, shaved glory to poor Saucy in no time.

Pardon my vehicular ignorance, but what the hell is the SlutMobile, anyway? It almost looks like a modified tractor-trailer cab.

Good to note that Reed and Ward are dealing with the high gas prices by walking to their room from the curb as opposed to driving up on the grass and pulling right up to the door.

4. parking chair
    July 28, 2008 3:34 pm

Training camp for reporters = “Yay! I can wear all the stuff my wife won’t let me wear at home.”

List includes: Good & Plenty shirt, vintage Pittsburgh Pirates Bucket hat, cut-off jean shorts, and colorful euro-style bikini briefs.

5. missedgehead
    July 28, 2008 4:17 pm

Good Lord. There is no excuse for Hampton to show up to camp like that. Ridiculous. These guys are paid millions and they can’t get in shape? Idiotic.

6. G-Lyn
    July 28, 2008 4:51 pm

Seriously…WTF is Jeff Reed driving. I was expecting the Orkin man to get out of that truck.

Second…I wonder how many drinks it takes to get Hampton drunk. At his size, I’ll bet he could down a case and still be fine.

7. Monty
    July 28, 2008 5:34 pm

You guys make fun all you want — standing next to Casey Hampton dressed like movie candy takes a serious set of stones.

8. Steeler_tom
    July 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Someday,… Someone,….. Somewhere,… Is gonna name a hamburger after that huge tub-o-lard

9. Magnus Patris
    July 28, 2008 10:11 pm

I think that the “Slutmobile” is a Transformer! When Skippy The Skeeve presses the remote it changes into a stage complete with disco ball and stripper pole; then five peroxide blonde eastern European “dancers” come out of the cab while the the sound system plays “I like to move it, move it”.

I think that we should have a pool as to which Stiller gets arrested first this season for chokin’ his baby mama.

July 28, 2008 11:39 pm

Oh, Christ, here we go, Steeler season, when who drove what to camp leads the news at noon, 5, 6 and 11.

Wake me when the Super Bore’s over.

11. BIGGEORGE
    July 29, 2008 7:52 am

Give a fellow big guy a chance!!!

He is heavy, but he is not a tub of lard. He has been lifting weights for years,
    there must be some muscle in there. He
    pushes guys around on the field that even
    I wouldn’t want to meet in a dark alley.

Find a video of him in full view and look
    at the legs. He is not all gut, he has
    some massive legs. That gives him a low
    center of gravity.

It’s not as if that is a beer gut. To
    get a beer gut that big, he would have to
    drink alot. That would get him on the
    news.

12. spoon
    July 29, 2008 8:16 am

bucdaddy, you only have to put up with it until Pens pre-season starts in less than 2 months. Then we can drown out yinzer nation

13. Dan (Not Onarato)
    July 29, 2008 9:50 am

Im with you bucdaddy…Im tired of the Steeler coverage already…

Hampton has no place showin up like that when he knows what happens in camp

Big George…if you met him in a dark alley, you wouldnt have to run far to get away…but if you run side to side…well then youre pretty much screwed unless you offer him a sandwich

July 29, 2008 9:58 am

spoon, my friend, I think you and I have the resources to “drown out” most anything, if you get my drift.

15. retiredguy
    July 29, 2008 12:24 pm

That thing looks like a GMC Topkick 4500. It is a medium duty work truck. I have no idea why anyone would drive it as a personal vehicle. Except for an ego maniac who was compensating for having a tiny penis.

16. MoreRoth,LessBurger
    July 29, 2008 6:40 pm

Seriously, the Steelers just found out NOW that Cici Donna is obese? Don’t these dudes check in at OTA’s?

And what is wrong with The Hotness? He’s on the PUP list? For how long? I thought all of his Jedi conditioning in Cali was supposed to take care of this or did he cut in front of Cici Donna at the chow line and get smacked?

Also, PittGirl – I totally agree on the upper thigh description. I just want to grab it and “Num, num, num!!”