But it’s a good kind of unconsciousness.

Well, you knew it was coming.  Once training camp starts, The Burgh Blog tends to become Steeler-heavy, so if the Steelers are not your thing, you should see a shrink, man, because what the hell’s wrong with you?!

I kid.

bloop-bloop-bloop.

Reader Viv/NYLuvsPitts emailed me this photo (which I believe I saw either in the PG or Trib) asking

“Whatz up wit’ yo boi?”

Saucy?!  Is that you?

Anyway, I’ll tell you what’s up.

1.  The hot.  It is really really back.  Troysus has returned.  Officially, Osama Bin Polamalu is no more.  Ay-men.

2.  I realize I should write something about that massive ice wrapping of his injured hamstring (No, Troy! No!) or about how I wonder if he’ll be healthy this season, but instead, all I can focus on is that four by eight inch section of pale, firm, yet very squeezable thigh flesh.

Then I black out and the dreams.  They are goooood.

1. dwihgt
    July 29, 2008 11:31 am

I just said this about the Jeremy Bloom A&F pic, but DAYUMMMMM. Emphasis on the YUM. Danke, PG!

2. dwight
    July 29, 2008 11:32 am

Oh, nice, Dwight, spelling your name wrong. HA! I’ll blame it on the vapors brought on by all the Steelers hotness.

3. Mrs Pitsberger
    July 29, 2008 12:55 pm

PG, what are you trying to do to me today!?! My poor husband is in for it tonight!

4. chrys
    July 29, 2008 12:56 pm

I must agree.. Troy looks hot..

5. Ohio Steelers Girl
    July 29, 2008 1:44 pm

Hubby left this AM for 3 days at training camp with the kids. I’m bummed I couldn’t make it this year but I know they’ll have a ton of fun and get loads of pictures!

6. Jenn
    July 29, 2008 4:20 pm

OMG, PG – We must cry. Nurse Daniel back to health IMMEDIATELY.

7. Jenn
    July 29, 2008 4:21 pm

I had to share that post-haste.

8. Maria
    July 29, 2008 6:30 pm

If Troysus wasn’t so hot I would complain about how often he’s injured. Instead, I’m going to ignore the ice pack and stare at his beautiful, beardless face.

9. jason
    July 29, 2008 9:08 pm

i cannot believe pittgirl is a woman. i still maintain she (he) is a gay guy.

10. DeutschtownFrau
    July 29, 2008 9:44 pm

Jason, read the “By George” post of July 22 and get back to us.

(Rhetorical musing: Is Jason’s gay-dar set a-buzzing by the impossibility of a woman loving football that much, or by the impossibility of a woman ardently appreciating a man’s physical beauty? His reading must be a “false positive” or I, a straight woman with three teenagers, am, unbeknownst to myself, a gay male. Wait till my equally hunkalicious husband finds out!)