Bryan, my love.

Tomorrow is the date of three very important happenings.

1. Tomorrow is Sidney Crosby’s 21st birthday, so now when Pens Fan gives him that “mrowr” look, it won’t be quite so icky.

Get on with your cougar selves, ladies.

(h/t Susan and PittCheMBA)

2. Tomorrow is the Bryan Adams concert at the Byham. [deep calming breaths]

3. Tomorrow is Tina Fey’s birthday.

I wrote her:

Just wanted to let you know that I put a birthday gift in the mail to you today, so you’ll get it late. And that I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow when I am THIS CLOSE to Bryan Adams’ face.

She responded:

First, are we buying gifts for each other now? Crap…and thank you.

Secondly, throw a bra at Bryan for me. Make it a C cup.

Says I:

First, it only cost me about ten bucks. No biggie.
Secondly, since I love you, I will throw him a DD cup [I think Ta-Ta the Giant-Breasted Poobah left one lying around here] and I’ll write your phone number and address on it.

She says:

Make sure you let him know that the DD cup does not in any way suggest that I’m fat. I just have ginormous boobs.

I wrote:

Right. Expect a call from Bryan Adams. He’ll say, “Hi, PittGirl sent me. I hear you have giant boobs, eh?”

Tomorrow. It will be a great day.

1. curtO.
    August 6, 2008 9:29 pm

Enjoy your day pittgirl.

2. Mitch Cumstein
    August 6, 2008 10:51 pm

Is it weird to be lusting over Ta-Ta and Tina Frey based soley on these descriptions? Sumpin tells me they hot.

August 6, 2008 11:57 pm

Mitch is only saying what I was thinking. But alas, I’m saving myself for PG (I have X-rated thoughts of PG, bada-bing).

4. Nerdlinger
    August 7, 2008 6:48 am

I concur with Mitch and bd, and make the following motion: RSN, PG will release on this blog cheesecake photos of herself, with her face Photoshop-blurred to preserve her vital anonymity. This will start a hormonal balance with the beefcake Stiller/Pen-goo-in/Pee-Irate/rock-star pix frequently posted herein.

Mitch, bd, other testosterone junkies, will someone second the motion?

5. Dan (Not Onarato)
    August 7, 2008 6:54 am

Motion seconded…only if do-me boots are involved

But thats just me

August 7, 2008 8:26 am

ok, PG — I know that you have to have your anonymity.

that’s ok….

and, by connection, so do all of your sisters.

that’s ok, too….

but — for the guys here — can we have a pic of all of yas from the neck down? is that too much to ask?

see what all this stuff about “ginormous boobs” and “do-me boots” will do?

7. TBD
    August 7, 2008 8:40 am

What Mitch, Buck, Dan said and everyone else thought. YUMMMMM.

So who’s going to stand outside the Byham tomorrow and take pics of all the girls going in waving their DD Vickies finest as if it were a terrible towel enroute to the concert? Anyone? Bueller??

8. Monty
    August 7, 2008 9:17 am

Don’t tell me it’s not worth tryin’ for
    You can’t tell me it’s not worth dyin’ for
    You know it’s true
    Everything I do – I do it for boobs

9. BruceThen
    August 7, 2008 3:12 pm

PG,
    When you toss your undies to Brian you might want to throw him a new jacket too. His looks like a thrift shop reject. Maybe a new Tee as well. Does he work in a bakery or something?

10. John
    August 7, 2008 5:01 pm

I’ll add my vote for the partially obscured cheesecake photos of PG and Her Sisters.