Do you smell that? It smells like football time. You know, the smell of grass, sweat, jock-itch cream, and the leftover whore residue of the sluts Skippy Skeeve cavorted with last night.
It also smells like time to check in with our babymama-beating Steelers:
1. Troysus, beardless but scruffy and superdarnhot is there, doing Jesus-y things as usual.
2. Then Troysus saw some nipples and went to town.
NOT very Jesus-y, Troysus.
3. Coach Tomlin, having made an example out of Baby Cici Donna, who you might know as Fat Bastard, has been keeping a close eye on the rest of the team’s butts.
4. When not checking their asses out, Coach Tomlin has been riding them to work harder. See:
“He can tell when guys are pushing it, pushing through and not ‘fakin’ the funk’ but still doing all the little things you’re supposed to do when you’re not tired,” cornerback Deshea Townsend said. “You can tell when guys are slowing down, fakin’ the funk, but guys are working. That’s the sign of a good team, how you work when you’re tired.”
Fakin’ the funk might be the best thing I’ve heard all week.
5. As you know, injuries have been ridiculous lately. Groins being pulled. Knees being overextended. Legs being Charley-horsed. It’s gotten so bad that I hear they’ve had to bring in spare body parts.
Gosh. I hope that’s not the leg Daniel Sepulveda ordered because … awkward.
6. Before we leave, let’s just check in with Fat Bastard one more time:
I don’t know about you, but I think he’s fakin’ the funk.
Also, I could go for a fluffernutter.