Fun with Google and the Steelers

I was hunting down a new Mike Tomlin nom-nom-nom picture when I Googled his name and this popped up:

Um.  One of these things is not like the other.  And that is because one of these things is actor Omar Epps.

Out of curiosity, I tried Jeff Reed, and because I love you, I sprayed over the horror of his pubic area in that old photo.  You’re welcome.

I think Google has done a nice job of capturing the essence of Jeff Reed, which coincidentally should be the name of his branded cologne, “The Essence of Jeff Reed.  Sluts love it.”

And then there is Big Ben Roethlisberger, his Supreme Yuckiness, the Duke of Fug and the Earl of Gross:

Yeah, that looks about right.

Okay, so I edited it slightly, but if I ran Google, that sure as heck is what would pop up when he got Googled.  And if you Googled Pittsburgh politics, three pictures of drunk monkeys would pop up.

Also:

1. J
    August 11, 2008 1:36 pm

YES! As soon as I saw Mike Tomlin, before I even read anything nom nom nom is the phrase that actually came to mind. In fact I said it out loud. Causing my teenage son to look at me in horror. But yes indeed, Mike Tomlin is absolutely the best looking Steeler at the moment. (I think I’m getting giddy and starting to drool just a bit)

2. Maria
    August 11, 2008 1:43 pm

I didn’t realize until now that Mike Tomlin and Omar Epps are twins seperated at birth. And I love the Jeff Reed photo selection. So fitting.

3. Amber
    August 11, 2008 2:08 pm

Where do you get all of your pictures of Troy Polamalu? From Google?

4. Monty
    August 11, 2008 2:35 pm

Does this mean we’ve moved off of LaMont’s neon-nads? I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I don’t think I’m ready.

5. wineplz
    August 11, 2008 3:04 pm

Those seem rather tame. I swear when I google Troy Polamalu I get that guy from Fraggle Rock…you know, this guy.

6. Erin
    August 11, 2008 4:03 pm

Oh PG, thank you. HA! The Steelers are not a good-looking bunch. Though I don’t know why no one else is on the Deshea bandwagon with me? Anyone?

7. John
    August 11, 2008 4:19 pm

Coach T and Omar Epps – separated at birth. At least now we know who will play Tomlin in the movie.

8. rose
    August 11, 2008 5:15 pm

ha! you used “lamont green” to spray over jeff reed’s…um…manhood.

i love this blog. =)

9. ab
    August 11, 2008 6:39 pm

Why does the first screen shot have pix of Mike Tomlin but the Google thingy says Ben Roethlisberger?

10. pittgirl
    August 11, 2008 7:17 pm

ab,

Probably I typed the next name on my search list which was Benny’s before I copied the screen shot. That’s all.

11. pittgirl
    August 11, 2008 7:18 pm

Amber,

I get them from EVERYWHERE.

Google, news, readers, etc.

12. SLaird22
    August 12, 2008 1:44 pm

At least you didn’t Google Santonio Holmes with the safesearch off.

And if you Google the terrible rapper “Shawty Lo”, you might think he’s Mike Tomlin, too.

13. Amber
    August 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Can you tell me your favorite sites to get pictures of him? I like for pictures of him to be my background and screensaver. I just like looking at him period!

14. jason
    August 13, 2008 7:36 am

who would ever know that a KICKER can be the wild man-slut that provides us with a focal point of mockery.
    its usually a hot shot receiver or running back.
    still, hes enjoying his life, i guess. as long as he nails the 40+ attempts against division rivals, i dont care what north hills sluts hes carousing with at the bar.

15. Sue
    August 13, 2008 9:52 pm

I guess I am the only fan on the planet that doesnt see the Epps/Tomlin similarity

Under the radar is Ryan Clark. His team photo doesnt do justice, but the man has Hollywood looks.