We’ll certainly move forward until PittGirl loses her mind.

Bob Mayo, the little delicious slice of a reporter over at WTAE, has a Q&A up with Lukey regarding Pat Ford and his possible future return to work.

First Burghers, the gist of it is that Lukey wants the ethics commission to formally give him something that says Pat Ford is cleared of wrongdoing before he lets Pat back to work to earn the pay he’s been getting for free since April, but that would be against the privacy laws.

Yay, Pat Ford!  You might be paid for doing nothing for the rest of your life because Luke is going to be waiting forever, or until PittGirl becomes mayor, shows up at your house, puts your cigar out on your bald head, tells you you’re the next Annoying Burgher and hands you your crown and by “crown” she’ll mean a post-it with the words “You’re fired” on it.  Then she’ll hand you a little card that says, “Vote Choke-A-Bitchocrat.  We don’t take no shit.”

Second, would you listen to Lukey try to sound like an intelligent human being and failing miserably?

• Well, let me first say
  • Well, sure.
  • Well, again, I want to reserve judgment
  • But again, before we say that,
  • Again, I haven’t
  • As far as I see it, you know, again, if, for example,
  • Well, certainly I’ll communicate
  • And certainly I’ll communicate with them
  • certainly we’ll communicate with
  • And certainly hope
  • But certainly I will,
  • Certainly encouraged by at least
  • certainly we’ll communicate with the URA board
  • of course it’s in everybody’s interest
  • I think it’s in everybody’s best interest to bring some closure
  • I think it’s in everybody’s best interest to make sure
  • But I think it’s in everybody’s interest to bring closure to this issue and move forward.
  • then obviously we’ll take that into consideration and move forward

Well, again, certainly, I think it is in everybody’s best interest that we move forward by taking two drinks and try not to bash our heads repeatedly against the wall in frustration.

1. SK
    August 12, 2008 12:22 pm

So…I know you can ‘write-in’ when you vote because my mother always tells me that’s what she does. I’m always voting for a democrat and have never done it. Can I write in ‘Pittgirl’ for the ‘choke-a-bitchocrat’ party? I would so love to do that.

2. sean
    August 12, 2008 2:36 pm

You can write in anything you want. I think I read somewhere that Mickey Mouse has more votes than any candidate in history.

Here’s a question though: If everyone writes in Pittgirl and she wins, can she remain anonymous?

3. Bram R
    August 12, 2008 2:55 pm

“…puts your cigar out on your bald head, tells you you’re the next Annoying Burgher and hands you your crown and by “crown” she’ll mean a post-it with the words “You’re fired” on it.”

Just highlighting that part in case anyone was skimming.

August 12, 2008 3:14 pm

PG — put that post-it on his head with that stapler you were bragging about a few days ago….

5. H.
    August 12, 2008 3:28 pm

Hi,

I’m H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I’m contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (k5ino@bigstring.com) and I’ll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.

6. LaReina
    August 13, 2008 7:33 am

Too bad Picksburghers failed to grasp that it was in everyone’s best interests to get rid of the illiterate moron fratboy mayor when they had the chance.

7. Dan (Not Onarato)
    August 13, 2008 7:58 am

Dude has no idea what hes doing…still

Its sad really.

8. beaner
    August 13, 2008 8:46 am

Dan–it is sad. really totally pathetic.
    and pg–i still have lamont-in-the-green image in my head and it won’t go away. the good thing is i have no appetite.

9. Pittboy
    August 13, 2008 9:55 am

I see the tags on this post are ‘annoying Pittsburghers’ and ‘eye rolls’……..I came across this morning perhaps the most annoying Pittsburgher in the last five years….. Allison Morris was on DVE this morning….Holy Crap is this lady crazy and annoying!……she talks like she just had an IV of Red Bull……..this mornings train wreck jumped from some college “Cash Warren is really just misunderstood” story about him turning in a blank paper for a class where you had to write about a time you were you looked down upon to her “inside knowledge” of Tony Roma to her all so cutesy story of her and Sonni Abata sneaking donuts in the KDKA newsroom. I don’t care how cute or hot she is……you could not pay me enough money to have to put up with that on a daily basis.

10. Summer
    August 13, 2008 1:58 pm

I wonder if anyone in the mayor’s inner circle goes,” Man, enough with the ‘move forward,’ okay? It’s done. Toasted, even.”

You think someone would tell him that he’s spawned a drinking game and there are probably Pittsburghers who’ve become alcoholics because of him.