Bob Mayo, the little delicious slice of a reporter over at WTAE, has a Q&A up with Lukey regarding Pat Ford and his possible future return to work.
First Burghers, the gist of it is that Lukey wants the ethics commission to formally give him something that says Pat Ford is cleared of wrongdoing before he lets Pat back to work to earn the pay he’s been getting for free since April, but that would be against the privacy laws.
Yay, Pat Ford! You might be paid for doing nothing for the rest of your life because Luke is going to be waiting forever, or until PittGirl becomes mayor, shows up at your house, puts your cigar out on your bald head, tells you you’re the next Annoying Burgher and hands you your crown and by “crown” she’ll mean a post-it with the words “You’re fired” on it. Then she’ll hand you a little card that says, “Vote Choke-A-Bitchocrat. We don’t take no shit.”
Second, would you listen to Lukey try to sound like an intelligent human being and failing miserably?
- Well, let me first say
- Well, sure.
- Well, again, I want to reserve judgment
- But again, before we say that,
- Again, I haven’t
- As far as I see it, you know, again, if, for example,
- Well, certainly I’ll communicate
- And certainly I’ll communicate with them
- certainly we’ll communicate with
- And certainly hope
- But certainly I will,
- Certainly encouraged by at least
- certainly we’ll communicate with the URA board
- of course it’s in everybody’s interest
- I think it’s in everybody’s best interest to bring some closure
- I think it’s in everybody’s best interest to make sure
- But I think it’s in everybody’s interest to bring closure to this issue and move forward.
- then obviously we’ll take that into consideration and move forward
Well, again, certainly, I think it is in everybody’s best interest that we move forward by taking two drinks and try not to bash our heads repeatedly against the wall in frustration.