1. Today is a beautiful day here in the Burgh. Like one of those days where you stare out your window at the office and wonder how much trouble you would get into if you ran screaming out the door like Calvin all, “This is the only life I’ve got!”
2. An email in my personal, non-PittGirl Facebook inbox from Tina Fey who I tagged in a vacation photo and she decided she looked unattractive and demanded I remove the photo. I ignored her initial request.
Take the photo down immediately or I will post that one of you when you were 12 and had the old lady hair and the glasses.
Whoa. Bitch fights dirty. Photo removed.
Also, don’t bother trying to find my other Facebook. Futile efforts.
3. Jon Delano is holding a roundtable with some local bloggers tonight to discuss their reactions to Obama and the convention. Gosh. I hope there will be mooning.
4. Being a pilot. Ur doing it wrong.
5. I imagine if David Letterman had a Top Ten Ways to Tell if Your Wife Is Batshit Crazy, that number one would be, “She says ‘f&#* you’ in church group.”
My wife is beautiful and very fit. She works hard to stay in shape, and she hates being called “skinny” and she goes overboard when someone calls her that, to the point of annoying and embarrassing me. One example: At a church group someone called her skinny, and she replied, “How would you like it if I said, ‘F%$# you, you are fat’?”
That sounds like a super badass church group.
6. Re: the Sonni Abatta did she or didn’t she discussion. Two different sources, one directly and one indirectly have said Sonni had no work done on her face but did get new hair and makeup. Time and super hi-res close-up side-by-side comparisons will tell.
7. A foodie does Primanti’s and leaves happy, and probably a little bit bloated.
8. David Conrad turned 41 on August 17 and I totally forgot his birthday. He’s miffed, for sure.
Like the other day, we were watching Doug on TV playing with the Buccos of Suckitude while Daniel was off at his church group (hopefully not the one with the lady that swears, though.) and Matt was off in Australia trying to dig up some stupid dinosaur and I was all, “Wow. That was a nice hit!” and David was like, “Forsooth. Shut your whore mouth.”
I bet he doesn’t get me anything for my birthday next year.