- September 23, 2008
- filed under Hot Burghers, Local media, Matt Lamanna, Steelers, Troy Polamalu, Wendy Bell
1. Did you all get overwhelmed with all the new shows that were on TV last night? Did your TiVo start smoking all, “Greetings! I think I just recorded How I Big Banged Your Mother and Now I’m a Hero who Likes to Dance With The Stars in Miami.”
Because I had to workout with Steve last night (I hadn’t worked out with Steve for three days and I really didn’t feel like getting lectured by Fitty again) I only got through How I Met Your Mother (Chimichanga.) and Big Bang Theory (I’m Batman.) and they were both de – wait for it – lightful!
Can’t wait for Chuck to come back.
2. Wendy Bell, now a mother to FIVE boys, is back on the air and she brought her hotness with her, even in HD.
She reported her babies are healthy and fat and not sleeping.
3. An 11-year old boy stole his foster mother’s car and led police on a high-speed chase that reached speeds of 85 miles per hour and I am shocked. Because when I was 16 and my father took me out to learn to drive for the first time, he put me in the station wagon (shut up!), sat in the passenger seat and said, “Okay. Start it up.” and I said, “And how do I do that?”
Kids. They grow up so fast. One day they’re watching Barney and the next they’re stealing your car.
4. Ladies, if you are in need of some delicious eye candy this chilly Burghy morning, here you go. Try not to lick your monitor too lasciviously.
I could watch those all day. That’s just good TV. Gosh. I hope it wins an Emmy.
5. Troysus’s immaculate interception is up for Defensive Play of the Week. Go vote. Because he deserves it.
He is also listed as one of the NFL’s 10 Defensive Players Worth the Price of Admission by CBS, where they call finding him the “opposite of finding Waldo.”
6. Here’s a video of Derek Jeter thanking the Yankees fans for a great season. Go to 1:02 in the video and see what you spy with your little eye.
7. Here’s my self-united husband Matt Lamanna on a dig in China in 2007.
Today is eye-candy day on the Burgh Blog, so here’s Alison Morris’ legs in four-inch heels.