Random n’at.

1. Did you all get overwhelmed with all the new shows that were on TV last night?  Did your TiVo start smoking all, “Greetings!  I think I just recorded How I Big Banged Your Mother and Now I’m a Hero who Likes to Dance With The Stars in Miami.”

Mine did.

Because I had to workout with Steve last night (I hadn’t worked out with Steve for three days and I really didn’t feel like getting lectured by Fitty again) I only got through How I Met Your Mother (Chimichanga.) and Big Bang Theory (I’m Batman.) and they were both de – wait for it – lightful!

Can’t wait for Chuck to come back.

2.  Wendy Bell, now a mother to FIVE boys, is back on the air and she brought her hotness with her, even in HD.

She reported her babies are healthy and fat and not sleeping.

Fun!

3.  An 11-year old boy stole his foster mother’s car and led police on a high-speed chase that reached speeds of 85 miles per hour and I am shocked.  Because when I was 16 and my father took me out to learn to drive for the first time, he put me in the station wagon (shut up!), sat in the passenger seat and said, “Okay.  Start it up.” and I said, “And how do I do that?”

Kids.  They grow up so fast.  One day they’re watching Barney and the next they’re stealing your car.

4.  Ladies, if you are in need of some delicious eye candy this chilly Burghy morning, here you go.  Try not to lick your monitor too lasciviously.

I could watch those all day.  That’s just good TV.  Gosh.  I hope it wins an Emmy.

(h/t ExPatPghGirl)

5.  Troysus’s immaculate interception is up for Defensive Play of the Week.  Go vote.  Because he deserves it.

He is also listed as one of the NFL’s 10 Defensive Players Worth the Price of Admission by CBS, where they call finding him the “opposite of finding Waldo.”

(h/t NYLuvsPitt)

6.  Here’s a video of Derek Jeter thanking the Yankees fans for a great season.  Go to 1:02 in the video and see what you spy with your little eye.

(h/t Charlie)

7.  Here’s my self-united husband Matt Lamanna on a dig in China in 2007.

Today is eye-candy day on the Burgh Blog, so here’s Alison Morris’ legs in four-inch heels.

You’re welcome.

September 23, 2008 8:42 am

THAT’S AliMo? Well … maybe I can forgive the horse teeth.

2. Joey
    September 23, 2008 8:56 am

More AliMo, stat!

P.S.: Maybe KDKA’s ratings would go up if we got to see more of the whole package, other than the close-ups of her face, as she continually twitches in an attempt to get that non-existent hair from in front of her face.

3. Deutschtown Frau
    September 23, 2008 9:09 am

Re the last piece of eye candy: That’s some nice architecture there, and I don’t just mean AliMo’s legs. That deck, the railings, the surrounding buildings — Does anyone recognize where that photo’s from?

And can anyone explain why no matter how sleek the architecture, someone sticks one of those horrid chiminea things in the middle of it?

4. SK
    September 23, 2008 9:21 am

That house is on Bailey Ave in Mt. Washington. Drive down that street and you instantly notice it among the others.

5. the violet
    September 23, 2008 9:23 am

It’s a house on Mt. Washington. Two guys live there, can’t remember their names but I hear it is one DECKED out nice place.

6. Deutschtown Frau
    September 23, 2008 9:30 am

Thanks — and Wow! Well done, Pittsburghers — if not for the treetops behind the houses, I’d have thought it was a Malibu-ish locale.

7. honda driver
    September 23, 2008 9:30 am

love. love. LOVE the eye candy for us ladies!!!! especially the seemoresideeffects site!

8. coolmommy123
    September 23, 2008 9:52 am

Honda driver, agreed! I’m supposed to be doing laundry and getting tonight’s dinner ready, and instead I’m mesmerized by hottie chef guy making bread and eating oysters. I refuse to click on any more side effects, for fear of being absolutely unproductive today!

9. JCIII
    September 23, 2008 9:59 am

I wasn’t getting it at first. Click on the side effects, eh? I was all muddled and confused…..

10. JCIII
    September 23, 2008 10:05 am

Oh, one other thing totally unrelated. I’m Twittering nowadays. PittGirl, did you ever catch the invite?

11. spoon
    September 23, 2008 10:32 am

That right there should be motivation for KDKA to go HD ASAP! I love me some AliMo.

I don’t know what all is going on there but Vince Sims may have just taken the pimp crown from Dee Thompson.

12. aDerek
    September 23, 2008 10:39 am

That Mt Washington house is owned by Peter Karlovich and Steven Herforth and is probably the most photographed private home in Pgh. With good reason. Magnificent. Google their names and you will see pix from the P-G and City Theatre events. Yowza.

13. toni
    September 23, 2008 11:23 am

HA! When my dad took my sister for her first driving lesson, he took her to a cemetary. Why? Well besides all the twisty curvy lanes he bascially told her he was taking her there because she couldn’t kill anybody….

14. SteelyMcstupid
    September 23, 2008 11:34 am

Wendy Bell hot? You’ve got to be looking at her through the bottom of a 1950 Coca-Cola bottle. Wendy bell needs to be tackled and forced to have a V05 hot oild treatment done to that hair-did of hers. Hot. Pffft.

15. Ex-Pat Pittsburgh Girl
    September 23, 2008 11:37 am

I went to driving school to learn how to drive. For my first practice session outside of class, my mom took me. Well, she tried, anyway. She started panicking the second I pulled away from the curb and we barely made it 50 feet before she told me to pull over and park the car (two houses down from where we started). After that, my dad was my licensed practice partner. The first time he didn’t like my braking, he stomped on my braking foot to show me the proper way to do it. Problem was, I was wearing canvas Keds and he was wearing steel-toed work boots. For all subsequent practicing, he was relegated to the back seat. PA law just says you need a licensed driver in the vehicle, not specifying where in the vehicle. He usually just took naps.

16. gumbygirl
    September 23, 2008 11:44 am

I plowed my Dad’s car into a chain-link fence the first time he took me out. He didn’t see the humor in it at all!

17. Alison
    September 23, 2008 11:59 am

holy mancandy!
    thank you. ha.

18. kbl guy
    September 23, 2008 12:21 pm

I am in love with AliMo. THANKS

19. windy city steel city
    September 23, 2008 12:22 pm

#6> I spy a Duke of Fug jersey representing the REAL “Best fans in America” at Yank-mee Stadium. Either that or Jeter picked his nose. Pretty sure it was both.

September 23, 2008 12:34 pm

1: “How I Big Banged Your Mother and Now I’m a Hero who Likes to Dance With The Stars in Miami.” — now, THAT is a new show that I would watch.

2: @ steelymcstupid (nice name, btw) — ok, so you don’t think wendy is hot. I don’t, either. but, some people here do. PG is one of them. get over it.

3: the boy’s parents are blaming the foster care system for what happened. how’s about blaming your own 11-year-old full-strength cup of crazy? get that boy some help, stat — along with some driving lessons in 5 years.

7: alimo! alimo! alimo! spoon, are you saying that’s vince sims whose pic she’s taking? if so — pimp daddy, indeed!

September 23, 2008 3:38 pm

One more thing about the AliMo pic.

Ladies, please note (and screw LaMont): You never look better than in a little black dress.

I mean, other than nekkid. Some of you.

22. spoon
    September 23, 2008 4:07 pm

unsatisfied, that is and he is!

Bucdaddy take note, a strapless black dress :) That’s it, I’ve self-united her as my wife. FO SHO!

23. Still A Fan
    September 23, 2008 4:22 pm

oh my. she is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO very hot. So. Wow.

24. TBD
    September 23, 2008 4:25 pm

Bucdaddy, thats church!

September 23, 2008 11:18 pm

that’s church, word, gospel….

26. Katie
    September 24, 2008 7:18 am

Loving eye candy day on the blog, especially our non-Waldo Troy. And the seemoresideeffects site? Almost had an awkward glare from my supervisor at work but my window exiting skills are a bit too quick for them ;-)

27. Pinto Alegre
    September 24, 2008 8:47 am

You’re all of a bunch of bozos. If you look closely (after Jeter picks his nose), you’ll see a guy in the midst of all of the pinstriped Yankees jerseys wearing a Big Ben jersey. How could you all miss that?!?!?

28. michael
    September 26, 2008 11:12 am

ok, i got as far as the fire fighter lighting the match– then he went to remove the shirt. KILL THE WINDOW!
    i will no longet be productive for the remainder of the work day. did you know china is kicking our butts? youre not helping with posting this eye-crack, pittgirl!

i need 4pm to roll around in a hurry– then rush home.