- October 6, 2008
- filed under Awesome Burghers, Eye rolls, Hot Burghers, LaMont Jones, Local media, Penguins
1. Yesterday, the family, including Ohio Sister, gathered at Mother and Father of PittGirl’s house to watch football and hockey and eat S’mores around the fire. I should tell you that Ohio Sister is a world-class S’mores maker. She slow roasts the marshmallows over the very top of the fire. This cooks that sucker all the way to the inside ensuring that the marshmallow melts the chocolate. Then she puts peanut butter on the S’more for an orgasm on graham crackers.
As the hockey game was starting and the six hundred anthems were being sung:
PittGirl: Hey, Pens Fan? I had a reader email me this week and tell me how hot and attractive she finds Tyler Kennedy.
Pens Fan: Was it Miss Piggy?
Pens Fan is such a snarky bitch.
2. Sage advice from LaMont Jones about buying a winter coat:
• Try on a coat before buying it. Always.
3. Skippy Skeeve got his own show! The Jeff Reed Show!
One of his co-hosts is LauRen Merola.
Now, Burghers, I did not stutter on the shift key. That’s how she spells her name. Not Lauren. LauRen.
Also, listed as LauRen’s first thing she enjoys: Spinning.
Check out her MySpace because boys, I think you’re gonna like it. Except for her profile picture. Why is she standing like that?
(h/t J who tells me the promo video is painful to watch.)
4. Screw it. Forget models on the Skippy Skeeve Show who love to spin and who have six kajillion pictures of them looking like pure hot sex.
The next Smokin’ Hot Burgher is NOT LauRen.
It’s ‘Snot Rocket Science.
5. Readers all over are sending me pictures to support their belief that Maxime Talbot is smokin’ hot. I must admit that he gets more and more attractive every day.
I think I need to stop drinking.
6. Reader Addie won the Steelers/Giants tickets when I drew number 115 via Randomizer.
If I don’t hear back from Addie in 24 hours, I’ll draw a new number.
Dom at ineedtwo.com tells me that he will have other tickets for giveaway for other games this season, so maybe next time will be your lucky day.