While watching the Cincinnati game, TJ Houshyaddayadda pops on screen:
Brother In Law: He looks like a runway model.
Family of PittGirl: [blink] [blink] [BLLLLLLLLLLLLL]
He tried to clarify that by “runway model” he meant, “you know, ugly.”
That particular BIL is color-blind so maybe he can’t see fug really well in his weird world.
Before we get on with the recap, reader Christy was at the game and wanted us to see what the Jaguars call their stadium clothing store:
Also, she wrote:
Oh, AND we saw Lukey at the game (p.s., he was sitting behind me…thought he might want to “move that ticket forward”…he he)! He was also on our shuttle from the stadium back to the lots a few miles away. I might be mistaken, but does that guy seriously have a bodyguard of some sort? Whatever…
That’s how he rolls.
Moving on, in light of all the awesome movie quotes you guys gave in the 717 comments to the Steelers ticket posts, let’s get on with the game recap, movie style.
1. Again, the first part of the game was scary. Scary bad. NOTHING was going right, not even for Hines Ward who I think dropped what? Three passes? Yikes.
(Dumb and Dumber)
2. Skippy Skeeve is still kicking 100%, but got hurt and there was no shortage of fans willing to volunteer to nurse him back to health.
(Dude, Where’s My Car?)
3. The Duke of Fug and the Earl of Gross was intercepted, the O-line was porous, the running backs were hitting walls. The Jaguars were eating us alive.
(Silence of the Lambs)
4. Then. Things started going wrong for the Jags.
(Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
5. Benny was suddenly on fire. Hitting numbers, throwing spot-on fades, evading sacks and converting. He was a one-man show!
(A Chorus Line)
6. The Fug Bunnies LOVED it and they let it show.
OMG. It’s a thing!
7. An aside: the roughing the passer call on Harrison was total, absolute, 100% bullshit.
8. Another aside: The Asshat cannot return a punt to save his giant penis.
9. Mewelde Moore ran like he had something to prove, the O-Line held the Jags to only three sacks, which, come on … HUGE improvement, Troysus prayed, towels waved, enemy defeated.
(The Wizard of Oz)
10. And Mike Tomlin can now give a giant “Nyah!” to Bob Smizik for his “mediocre” comment.
Indeed, you are.