Random n’at.

1.  As I Tweeted on Twitter, “Chuck is the best show ever.  Don’t argue with me.”

And the people started arguing.  Heroes.  Lost.  30 Rock.

All good shows.  All shows I watch.  Shows however whose altars I don’t worship at.

Chuck is where it is at.

2.  We haven’t had any Daniel Sepulveda eye-candy in a while, so here’s a recent picture of my self-united husband from the Steelers site:

Man.  He can wear some pants, can’t he?  And belts.  Yum.

3.  LaMont Jones has Facebook.  His most recent status:

LaMont is wishing I’d known that shirt was $275 before I got to the register. Jesus take the wheel…

Quickly looked at several and decided on that one. didn’t check price. diidn’t even know it was diesel until i got home a few minutes ago and tried it on. it’s sick, though, and no other guy at this dinner of 400 is going to be wearing it. or it’s ON!

It’s ON! Meaning he will get in a cat-fight with any other guy at the event who dares to wear the shirt.  Gosh.  I hope someone wore the shirt.  Because two guys clawing at each other’s perfectly moisturized faces?  Awesome.

He lists his favorite book as the Bible and chief among his interests is Spiritual Development and that is because LaMont is also a preacher at Rodman.

What?  You didn’t know that?

Tsk.

Also, his favorite show is Judge Judy.

Write your own joke.

(h/t Bobby)

4.  Up from 35, Pittsburgh is now ranked as the 28th best city for singles from Forbes Magazine.

Go Burghy!

5.  Did you guys see Pittsburgh’s own iJustine during the commercial breaks during RW/RR last night as the hostess of some game show with former RW/RRers?  She’s totally famous now.

6.  Do you watch RW/RR?  Ev is the shit!

1. TC
    October 9, 2008 11:48 am

Church. Chuck is an excellent show, and highly underrated/watched.

Lost takes top slot on my list, but Chuck sits in 2 or 3.

2. lauren_hbg
    October 9, 2008 11:51 am

Thank goodness I’m not the only twenty-something-not-in-college-with-a-real-job that still watches the RW/RR Challenges.

My personal favorite is Paula, just because I remember how f*cked in the head she was on her season, Key West. And now she’s normal, and pretty funny too.

Please don’t tell me what happened last night – it’s still on the DVR!

3. dwight
    October 9, 2008 11:55 am

Oh my. Sepulveda is back at the top of my Steelers crush list.

4. Brian
    October 9, 2008 12:01 pm

I wonder if LaMont will have something on this year’s hottest trends in priest robes. And is it only OK to wear purple during Advent. I need to know.

5. KP
    October 9, 2008 12:16 pm

Who would win if Ev and Saucy had to go head-to-head in a challenge for one of those keys?

6. Brother Anthony
    October 9, 2008 12:31 pm

The Middleman kicks Chuck’s ass

7. Bex
    October 9, 2008 12:36 pm

@Brother Anthony:

AMEN!! The Middleman kicks the ass of just about every other show out there.

ART CRAWL!

8. Brother Anthony
    October 9, 2008 12:42 pm

@Bex
    You’re obviously made of awesome

9. rob
    October 9, 2008 12:42 pm

@Brother Anthony and Bex

Stump the band!

10. Ex-Pat Pittsburgh Girl
    October 9, 2008 1:28 pm

As much as I liked Ev’s calling out of Johnny Bananas and his group, I’m afraid she’s going to get it in the end. If the non-alliance folks would ban together against the bullying of Johnny and Kenny, they could effectively keep them out of the face-off. However, this is RW/RR we’re talking about and the IQ of most of those guys combined still wouldn’t reach genius level.

11. lauren_hbg
    October 9, 2008 1:32 pm

Ex-Pat, I agree, but you’re correct in your assumption of their collective IQs. My boyfriend always says he can hear my brain cells dying when I watch those shows.

12. Blondie
    October 9, 2008 1:56 pm

I wonder how the church feels about Preacher LaMont’s banana hammock photo shoot in the P-G?

13. Sarah
    October 9, 2008 2:16 pm

Forgive my ignorance here…. who is iJustine?

14. Chris
    October 9, 2008 2:36 pm

Chuck…nom, nom, nom….

15. Jess
    October 9, 2008 2:59 pm

Ok, not going to pretend I understand the attraction to “pants” and “belts”, just that I find it interesting and/or amusing the way women pay attention to things guys never even have an inkling are the least bit sexy to women. Another example: eyelashes. And shoes. Hm. Maybe this explains why I’m single.

16. Ex-Pat Pittsburgh Girl
    October 9, 2008 4:06 pm

@Lauren_hbg — Everyone needs some shows that fall into mindless tv watching category and RW/RR definitely falls under that category. We also need shows with pretty boys or girls (depending on your preference) to just stare at an oogle, no matter what the critics think of the substance of the show.

17. Wineplz
    October 9, 2008 9:56 pm

Hallelujah!

I thought I was the only one who worshiped at the alter of “Chuck”. I want to hug Agent Casey and I’m not sure why.

18. Sofa King
    October 10, 2008 11:10 am

I’m not sure where Forbes got those pictures/information from for the Best Cities for Singles article, but choosing the picture of a woman on all fours in front of two desperate looking inmates leaves a lot open to interpretation about the dating scene in Pittsburgh.

19. BurghBoy
    October 10, 2008 2:57 pm

@Sarah

“Forgive my ignorance here…. who is iJustine?”

Don’t worry about it, she’s dumb. Pittsburgh should disown her.

20. John
    October 10, 2008 9:08 pm

Love Chuck. Best show on NBC by far, maybe my #1 show. Yvonne Strahovski is definitely one of my self-united wives. What?

21. Uncle Walty
    October 11, 2008 9:30 am

PittGirl,

Sepulveda’s cool I guess, but PLEATED khakis? Inexcusable.