1. As I Tweeted on Twitter, “Chuck is the best show ever. Don’t argue with me.”
And the people started arguing. Heroes. Lost. 30 Rock.
All good shows. All shows I watch. Shows however whose altars I don’t worship at.
Chuck is where it is at.
2. We haven’t had any Daniel Sepulveda eye-candy in a while, so here’s a recent picture of my self-united husband from the Steelers site:
Man. He can wear some pants, can’t he? And belts. Yum.
3. LaMont Jones has Facebook. His most recent status:
LaMont is wishing I’d known that shirt was $275 before I got to the register. Jesus take the wheel…
Quickly looked at several and decided on that one. didn’t check price. diidn’t even know it was diesel until i got home a few minutes ago and tried it on. it’s sick, though, and no other guy at this dinner of 400 is going to be wearing it. or it’s ON!
It’s ON! Meaning he will get in a cat-fight with any other guy at the event who dares to wear the shirt. Gosh. I hope someone wore the shirt. Because two guys clawing at each other’s perfectly moisturized faces? Awesome.
He lists his favorite book as the Bible and chief among his interests is Spiritual Development and that is because LaMont is also a preacher at Rodman.
Also, his favorite show is Judge Judy.
Write your own joke.
4. Up from 35, Pittsburgh is now ranked as the 28th best city for singles from Forbes Magazine.
5. Did you guys see Pittsburgh’s own iJustine during the commercial breaks during RW/RR last night as the hostess of some game show with former RW/RRers? She’s totally famous now.
6. Do you watch RW/RR? Ev is the shit!