I can’t stop looking.

Cosmo Magazine has named Pittsburgh’s own Michael Koshzow, an exercise physiologist, as the Pennsylvania Bachelor of 2008, putting him in the running to win Cosmo’s Bachelor of the Year.

Now I’m not writing to tell you that Michael is hot, because in actuality he doesn’t particularly set my heart all aflutter.  And I’m not writing so much to tell you to vote for him or anything.

I am writing to point you to his website just so that you can see The Eyebrow.

It is mesmerizing.

(h/t DW and iheartbrains)

October 10, 2008 11:15 am

mesmerizing? more like scary.

2. blech
    October 10, 2008 11:34 am

He’s pretty and looks like he’d enjoy being a celebrity..maybe he can be the next Bachelor on ABC?
    This is where they found Andy Baldwin.. on the pages of Cosmo..LOL!! :)

3. SRUalum
    October 10, 2008 11:40 am

Oh, so embarrassing for my alma mater. I mean, I know SRU is not known for it’s rocket scientists but really…do we want to be known for producing animated eyebrows? Ugh.

4. Kylie
    October 10, 2008 12:59 pm

I went to grad school at SRU. If an animated eyebrow doesn’t screm, “Go Rock!,” I don’t know what does.

He doesn’t send my heart all a flutter either, but you know who does?
    Max Talbot.

5. Just saying
    October 10, 2008 2:10 pm

I went to the web site and saw all the guys and I don’t think any of them were knock outs. Where are all the hot men?

6. G-Lyn
    October 10, 2008 2:25 pm

Really…SRU teaches you how to do the animated eyebrow.

Well, not specifically eyebrows, but the animation thing. I learned it in my Digital Imaging class.

Anyways, he’s my former roommate’s brother’s friend (haha), and she says he’s pretty cool. I guess I should rep the Burgh and the Rock and vote for him…

7. Pensgirl
    October 10, 2008 2:26 pm

Amen, Kylie. Max is the love child of Sid’s competitive fire and Fleur’s pranksterism? The short ‘do and natty specs are just icing on that cake o’awesomeness.

8. Pensgirl
    October 10, 2008 2:27 pm

(Oops, forgot to take that out of the form of a question on edit.)

9. Alison
    October 10, 2008 2:29 pm

thats not just weird… thats scary.
    and totally agree with Pensgirl on Max. yummy. kinda in the dorky way.
    but its like my mom always tells me “geeks are good”

10. Kylie
    October 10, 2008 3:00 pm

Pensgirl,
    I like it!

11. Barb
    October 10, 2008 5:38 pm

He was borderline pretty until he opened his mouth and started talking. That ruined it for me…

12. NoSide15212
    October 10, 2008 5:48 pm

Awesome suit and tie combo, though the shades look like they’re from the Bea Arthur Collection at Sears…all he has to do now is jump on the turnpike in his ’74 Buick LeSabre and drive about 30 mph in the left lane, all the way to NYC. With his blinker on.

13. NY Luvs Pitts
    October 10, 2008 6:09 pm

ooooooooooooo nice

14. Tom Murphy
    October 10, 2008 7:40 pm

Who is the woman raising her arms cheering in the banner above?

15. lostinpgh
    October 12, 2008 10:44 pm

Wow I wonder how long it took to animate that eyebrow. If you watch the Amazing Race, the eyebrow reminds me of Tina (The wife of the former NFL players who’s daily mission is to make him pay for cheating on her) she got similar eyebrows.

16. Joelene
    October 13, 2008 8:46 am

Wooly worm, anyone?

17. Lesley
    October 13, 2008 7:39 pm

Awww come on now. Mike is a wonderful person. I work out at the gym where he is employed. Let’s just say he is nice motivation. And super funny and nice.

18. mike
    October 15, 2008 7:53 am

i cant stop looking becauase i cannot fathom how women are attracted to chicked-legged, anorexic-looking rails.

19. Debbie
    October 22, 2008 8:58 pm

I completely agree with Lesley. Mike’s my trainer & is not only totally yummy but also a really a good guy. Very funny & really cares about his clients’ health.