1. Reader Vanessa wrote me:
I have a question I hope you can address on the blog, since you have mentioned it in passing before. What is the deal with the Post-Gazette website taking a MILLION years to load even a simple article? I have looked for a place to complain about it on the site but found none (probably because I gave up waiting for anything even close to launch…
Maybe publicly shaming the P-G via your blog can help? I hope so.
I have already indicated as much not too long ago, but yeah, WTF is up with the P-G site anymore? All the slowness and the downtime. It’s acting like The Burgh Blog.
2. The Church of Kinky Sexy Times has been determined to be a business and can no longer operate out of a house in a residential area of Westmoreland County.
Somewhere, Jeff Skippy Skeeve Reed is very sadcakes.
3. He’ll be okay though because he can go to Adams where a woman sued and has now been granted permission to open her pole dancing/stripper exercise club.
You won’t ever find PittGirl there, not only because I don’t wish to ever bump into Skippy Skeeve again, but also because if my abilities at yoga are any indication, me using a stripper pole will look about as sexy as scurvy.
4. Sonni Abatta, the Firefighter. Hawt.
5. Some What The Effies for you:
- She says, “I game with my great friends (LARP – basically theatrical improv).” Theatrical improv? Well, THANK YOU, lady for giving me an excuse to post another great LARP picture from Bifford The Youngest:
Lighting bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! That will never get old.
Also, she needs to give this guy a holler. They can LARP their wedding. I will be the officiator and I’ll say it like this, “Mawidge! Mawidge is what bwings us togewah today. WUV! Twu wuv …” It will be awesome. Then we’ll all storm the castle.
- Careful ladies, Skippy is on the prowl for some new sluts.
- Oh, where to start? Do I start with “I do have the requisite floggers/whips and paddles” or do I start with “If you’re reading this and think I’m sadistic and like to degrade people, you’re right”? Nah. I’ll start with this keyword he put in the bottom for “maximum searchability”: forced sex. That’s charming. Actually, read his whole last paragraph of keywords because I think when you get to the last three words you’re going to just hit the floor laughing.
- He doesn’t want people just looking at the pics and then hitting him up. Can I just once please use this overused expression? Just once? ROTFLMAO!
6. Ken Rice knows a thing or two about comedic timing. Just watch the first few seconds of this video.