1. Most days, I wake up and my fingertips are just twitching to get themselves some keys to smack around. Today. Not so much.
I spent the day ignoring the Burgh Blog, ignoring Saucy (it’s okay. She’s not speaking to me anyway since I dropped her on the sidewalk twice), and ignoring the fact that I haven’t even looked into writing What They’re Really Thinking. I might skip this game.
Now, here at 8:00 at night, my brain has welcomed back my wit with open nodes (I have a PhD in Brain and I’m almost positive what I just wrote there is 100% accurate).
Did you hit the blogroll while you were waiting?
2. Listen, you should sit down because I’m about to give you some very bad news. News that kind of put me in a funk for a while. News that I know will hit you as hard as it hit me:
MillerCoors LLC says goodbye to Zima.
The joint venture between SABMiller’s U.S. unit and Molson Coors Brewing Co. told distributors in a letter Monday that production of the malt liquor beverage was discontinued as of Oct. 10.
That is devastating. No, you. Devastating is EXACTLY the word I wanted to use there.
(h/t Matt, Mark, DW, Ben, Amanda and anyone I missed)
3. A Burgher named David is stealing a page from the man who traded a paper clip for a house by trying to trade his way in Steelers memorabilia up from a Terrible Towel all the way to Steelers season tickets.
If this works for him I’m going to try to trade a penny for a million dollars. Let’s get started. You give me five dollars and I’ll give you a penny that I licked. Deal?
4. PodCamp Pittsburgh 3 was held over the weekend, and some rare shots of PittGirl were taken. Enjoy:
Could I be DJ Lunchbox?
Or maybe Mommy Blogger ClumberKim?
Or maybe the reason I fear monkeys is because I’m actually StokeMonkey?
Or maybe I’m That Night‘s Rachel?
5. I don’t know what I clicked on and from where to land on this site, but I would like to think the answer to the question “Who are these guys?” is “Menudo rejects circa 1985.”
What did I win?! Is it a million dollars?! I’ll give you penny.
6. More tomorrow when I’m not so BLLLLLLLLL.
And by BLLLLLLLL I mean zzzzzzzzzzz.