1. So you were having trouble commenting yesterday, right? It’s fixed now. Damn minions.
Needless to say, The Burgh Blog is regularly fraught with mysterious ills. For instance, right this second as I’m typing, WordPress is telling me I “do not have permission to do that.”
WordPress is about to get kicked in the donkey omelets because I will do whatever the frickin’ hell I want to do, permission granted or not.
Hey WordPress? Watch this …. qwertyuiop\. Bite me.
2. Some Craigslist What The Effies for you:
- She has 23 piercings. TWENTY-THREE! Wait until she gets that job in the pastry arts like she wants and is told she can’t wear piercings. “Oh. Ok. Do you have a set of pliers I can use?”
- And this one split her tongue on purpose. I cry when I bite my tongue. Splitting it? Not for all the Zima in the world.
- Something about this chick bugs me, buttttttt I can’t put my fingerrrrrr on ittttttttttttt.
- He has a “blood fetish.” Those gosh-darn Twilight books are getting to people!
3. Having a bad day? Need a laugh? Watch the Wild Women of Whipoorwill try miserably to do something that most guys can do with their eyes closed and three sheets to the wind. It is as awesome as it sounds.
4. Reader Dan forwarded me a message from what looks like maybe his brother Colin who wrote:
Check out this Cooper’s hawk that was on our roof last night with a pigeon he had caught. He lives in a nest in a tree above our house.
If you and I are ever playing Pyramid and the clue is “Things that Warm Your Heart” you should say, “Kids…um, babies … Zima … the bloody carcass of a hawk-mauled pigeon.”
Also, how exactly does a hawk kill a pigeon? Do you think it baits it with a french fry? Heeeere pidgeeee pidgeeee pidgeeee. Get the delicious french fry, pidgeee pidgeee.
5. The Onion skewers Zima’s demise.
6. Reader Magnus sent me this image from Babylon 5 to assure me that Zima will make a comeback in 2259, when I’m probably going to be a smidgen less alive than I am right now.
7. I used to watch Babylon 5 mainly for the romance between Delenn and Captain Sheridan. What? Shut up.
8. Do me a favor? Go vote for Should I Drink That for a PodCast Award. It’s kind of a big deal.