Random n’at.

1.  Snow!  WTF?

2. The NFL Players Association will possibly file a grievance because it feels the fine and suspension of Santonio Holmes by Mike Tomlin was “improper.”

I agree.  Santonio Holmes’ special brand of stupid deserves something more than a one-game suspension.  I’m not sure what the punishment should be, but I am POSITIVE it should involve Steely McBeam, a pigeon, and some Zima.

3. UPDATE:  Apparently, my warning is being ignored, so let me say it louder:  EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Ewwwwwwwwww! A giant floating nasty What The Effie.  Srsly.

(h/t Alyson)

4.   What do you spy with your little eye at the Zombie Walk?

I’ll give you a hint.  It starts with “Giantest Vacuum” and ends in “Of Suck.”

Good luck!

(h/t Brooke)

5.  TV Guide has an article on David Conrad.  Can’t wait to read it!  I hope he says “forsooth.”

(h/t Jeff)

6.  ESPN.com’s Page Two says:

Now, before we get to the nominations, I need to do a little bit of housekeeping in the audience. Can someone tell Wes Welker that this is about finding the dirtiest player, not the player with the dirtiest uniform? Is that Santonio Holmes of the Steelers? Yeah, San, this meeting is about playing dirty, not riding dirty. And to the entire row of Cleveland Browns in the back. Fellas, again, this is about dirty players — not guys who might actually be infectious.

Awesome.

(h/t Geralyn)

7.  Looks like someone is trying to figure out how the Asshat does it.

Ba-ba-BAH!

1. rachel
    October 30, 2008 10:11 am

More warning was necessary for that lovely “What the effie.” Seriously, a disclaimer or something. But…it made me laugh that someone actually posted a picture. Quality.

2. minutes from the mall
    October 30, 2008 10:13 am

Yeah, snow. This is what happens when you shake your cute little fist at global warming.
    Please, PLEASE, use this power with a little more wisdom from now on.

3. Monty
    October 30, 2008 10:24 am

It’s a good thing that long snapper is wearing pants. Otherwise we’d all be treated to the mosquito with a hole in its forehead.

4. InSewickley
    October 30, 2008 10:27 am

4. I was looking for Jeff Reed in that photo and then found Steely!

Side note: My co-worker and I have a code for PittGirl blog posts. It goes something like this:

Me: (starts laughing uncontrollably in the office)
    Co-worker: What’s so funny?
    Me: (still laughing) P….P….Pitt…..PittGirl….No. 4.

Then she knows. =)

5. Sooska
    October 30, 2008 10:33 am

#4 Steely. ACK!

#7 I am silently guffawing and laughing at my desk and blood is coming out of my ears trying to stifle.

6. Mel
    October 30, 2008 10:41 am

Note to self: Save reading PittGirl for AFTER lunch. Or at least clicking on her links that remark an elongated “ew.”

Uh, ew.

7. Stephanique1
    October 30, 2008 10:55 am

3.) You needed a warning here PG!!! Srsly.
    4.) I saw Steely McSuck last night at the Halloween parade in Bloomfield. I wanted to dop kick his ass.

8. Relieved
    October 30, 2008 11:06 am

Finally…an Asshat post without obsessive mention of his penis.

9. Pittsburgh Tom (in NJ)
    October 30, 2008 11:08 am

5.) The TV Guide article on David Conrad is followed immediately by an article on Julie Benz, another Pittsburgher.

It was nice of TV Guide to have something for the girls and something for the guys.

10. Allison
    October 30, 2008 11:44 am

Umm… EWWW and EWWW and EWWW again. Why in the world would someone post that? WTF?

Yeah, the snow? Not cool. I was not amused and it better not happen again until AFTER Thanksgiving.

Also, I’ve given you blog awards because you rock. No need to do anything with them, but I wanted to let you know!

11. missy
    October 30, 2008 11:50 am

Oh Boo Hoo Santonio!
    Coach Tomlin has every right to bench your sorry stupid self.
    If Santonio were so concerned about his team this wouldn’t have happened in the first place.
    You should pay for your actions – my only gripe was he wasn’t in jail sitting on a cold metal toilet watching the game. Idiot.

And by the way – can we drink if Tomlin says “move forward?”

12. oldgraymare
    October 30, 2008 12:11 pm

The TV Guide article also has a WONDERFUL picture of David Conrad. Drool Factor 15!!!!
    Sorry Pittgirl, that picture is going up on my bulletin board, self-united husband or not!

13. Bulldog
    October 30, 2008 12:30 pm

Wow, is this a PG first? Self-united-husband adultery? Or is there a limit on how many spouses a self-united can have? Is e-poligamy even possible. Sooo very confused…

14. FieryOne
    October 30, 2008 2:57 pm

The what the effy was flagged for removal. What did it say?

15. Dan (Not Onarato)
    October 30, 2008 3:22 pm

Fiery…for some gawdforsaken reason it was a pic of someone’s dookie in a toilet.

And for the record it looked like they had mexican the night before….sorry I couldnt resist!

October 30, 2008 5:07 pm

Dan (N.O.) — it was supposedly posted to show that activia actually works.

of course, I’m thinking that a double shot latte from sbux would work just as well….

17. PittCheMBA
    October 30, 2008 5:30 pm

#2 – I can not believe the NFL Players Association is considering filing a grievance and helping out a pothead.

18. scottie
    October 31, 2008 6:04 am

7) Hasn’t he seen Clerks? He could break his neck trying to do that!