1. Snow! WTF?
2. The NFL Players Association will possibly file a grievance because it feels the fine and suspension of Santonio Holmes by Mike Tomlin was “improper.”
I agree. Santonio Holmes’ special brand of stupid deserves something more than a one-game suspension. I’m not sure what the punishment should be, but I am POSITIVE it should involve Steely McBeam, a pigeon, and some Zima.
3. UPDATE: Apparently, my warning is being ignored, so let me say it louder: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Ewwwwwwwwww! A giant floating nasty What The Effie. Srsly.
4. What do you spy with your little eye at the Zombie Walk?
I’ll give you a hint. It starts with “Giantest Vacuum” and ends in “Of Suck.”
5. TV Guide has an article on David Conrad. Can’t wait to read it! I hope he says “forsooth.”
6. ESPN.com’s Page Two says:
Now, before we get to the nominations, I need to do a little bit of housekeeping in the audience. Can someone tell Wes Welker that this is about finding the dirtiest player, not the player with the dirtiest uniform? Is that Santonio Holmes of the Steelers? Yeah, San, this meeting is about playing dirty, not riding dirty. And to the entire row of Cleveland Browns in the back. Fellas, again, this is about dirty players — not guys who might actually be infectious.
7. Looks like someone is trying to figure out how the Asshat does it.