It’s been over a week now and I’m sure you’re wondering what the hell is going on.
Well, you’re going to have to wait just a bit longer.
August 19 to be exact. On that day you’ll come here and you’ll go “Son of a …” or maybe “No. Way.” or maybe “Eff this shit.” or maybe “Meh.” or perhaps “NOT THUGALICIOUS!” or perhaps “Yes!”
In the meantime, it is important to me that I remind you where we left off. Why you were here. To read.
Until August 19, why not take a look at some of my favorite posts?
- Read about that time I got royally pissed off at Giant Eagle and went all BLLLLL about it.
- Or about the time I got royally pissed off at the graffiti criminals and called them trash. ‘Cause they are. Trash. TRASHY TRASHERS THAT TRASH!
- Or that time I called local poet Jan Beatty a self-important windbag. And also told her where to stick a microphone. Harsh!
- Or my letter to the most annoying of all Burghers.
- Or a few of my favorite What They’re Really Thinking posts here, or here, or the motivational poster edition here, or mini-camp edition here.
- Read my first reaction to Steely McBeam.
- Read “Will the Circle be Unbroken?”
- My hatred of Marion [spit spit] Hossa. God. I still hate his punk disloyal ass.
- My advice to Lukey.
- The name-dropping Annoying Burghers.
- Jesus puts the cows to work.
- The rides that scare me at Kennywood.
- The malleable cheese.
- Huh? (OMG. I love this post. Srsly.)
- “Valerie Abati … you suck.”
- Live … from a fence.
- How I feel about bugs. Let me give you a hint: DIE, YOU MISERABLE IMPOSSIBLE-TO-KILL SON OF A BITCH! DIE!
- HOW ABOUT THOSE HAND-CROCHETED TAMPONS, LADIES?!? Those were full of win.
I’ll see you again on August 19!