1. The five-day forecast for Pittsburgh is obviously a giant back-pat from God for all of Pittsburgh for being so awesome.
I accept that back-pat and I ask God to remember our awesomeness come February when He’s deciding how much longer winter should last.
2. Regarding that Steelers poodle we were discussing last week, it has a name and the name is … wait for it … Roethlispoodle!
You can see Roethlispoodle in action in this youtube video.
I particularly like 1:43 when Roethlispoodle looks out into the audience and uses his eyes to say, “Hey, you. If you kill me right now, I won’t be mad.” and also at 2:47 when Roethlispoodle really JUST WANTS TO LIE THE HELL DOWN ALREADY.
Poor doggie. I’d rather be Paris Hilton’s purse chihuahua Poopsie Binkie than be Roethlispoodle.
(h/t The Mysterious M)
3. Speaking of the Steelers, have you seen the Steelers house? It puts the GAWD! in gaudy.
I’m all for showing the Steelers love, preferably in the form of ripping Daniel Sepulveda’s shirt off so I can see what the Good Lord gave him, but this is a bit much.
4. Speaking of a bit much, The Dread Lord Zober friended me on my Jane Pitt facebook (I heard demons shrieking, I did) and I accepted that request (I heard succubi weeping, I did) to find this:
BFFs?! Best friends forever? Me and The Dread Lord? Should he and I go find a tree and carve “VM & YZ BFF” into the trunk? Take a blood oath? Wear each others clothes? (I’ve got a pair of do-me boots I think The Dread Lord could totally pull off) Get one of those necklaces where he gets one part and I get the other and never the twain shall meet until one of us dies, but even then, bury me with mine clutched in my hand so I’ll never ever forget him?
Clearly he’s trying to lure me to the Dark Side with his cute little sense of humor and ridiculously interesting facebook updates, but let me say this, Lord Zober: I have ears all over the city and I have heard some of the things you have said about me, so don’t buy me that necklace just yet.
[swishes light saber with gusto while shouting to the sky: “I’LL NEVER GO TO THE DARK SIDE! NEVER!”]
I will bet you the sum of ONE … MILLION … DOLLARS that the Dread Lord de-friends me today.
5. This is a picture taken from the P-G showing a math teacher in action teaching fractions to students at Manchester Academic Charter School.
The article is awesome and I failed the fraction quiz miserably because pie wasn’t involved, but that’s not why I’m pointing this out to you.
I’m pointing this out to you because MY MATH TEACHERS NEVER LOOKED LIKE THAT!
Teacher + brains + blue jeans + arm muscles = 100/100% hot.
Gosh, I hope I used that fraction correctly.