1. VOTE! DANG IT! VOTE!
2. KISS FM has collected some of the most hilarious Kanye photoshops I’ve seen. I particularly like the one where the shark eats Kanye.
3. The post to comment to win Steelers/Chargers www.ineedtwo.com tickets is still active. Have at it if you haven’t already.
4. I’m really enjoying the opposing views being aired out in the G-20 post, many of which have given me food for thought. I encourage you to read through the comments if you haven’t already and to put in two cents of your own. Speaking of the G-20, my good formerly virtual, now real live friend Norm thought that this event might also be interesting to those of you that wish to listen to local and international thought leaders discuss the G-20 and Pittsburgh as an example for economic recovery. Tickets are $10 each if you’re not a student, or you can comment to this post that you’re interested in attending and I’ll select a comment # by 5:00 p.m. to receive two free tickets to the event. Woo! Free stuff!
5. I’m not saying the new August Wilson Center is phallic architecture, I’m saying lots of readers are emailing me to tell me they think the new August Wilson Center is phallic architecture. And now all I see is a phallus. THANKS, GUYS!
6. The Aviary is closing during the G-20 summit. Woo! Showcasing Pittsburgh with a whole bunch of shuttered points of interest. Woo!
7. Reader Viv informed me that if you go to the Head and Shoulders website, you can type in anything you want and watch Troysus Polamalu tackle it.
Look, Troy and by default God, hate pigeons too. Here he is warming up. Thinking about how nice it’s going to be to kill some pigeons and about how he’ll pray after he kills the pigeons that God will look favorably upon his sacrifice:
Here he is about to tackle the pigeons. The pigeons begin screaming from their quivering cloacas:
Bam! See ya, you knowing bastards.
Aw. Warms my soul.
8. Some What The Effies!
- “Haunted Attraction seeking amputee actors to depict the most grotesque horror scenes the public has ever scene.” That’s lovely. (h/t Zach)
- Also lovely where “lovely” means “depressing as hell.”
- “I wear my sunglasses all the time, I wear my sunglasses all the time, as you can, as you can seeeeeee.”
- Deuce Bigelow, Pittsburgh Gigolo.
- THE MONKEYS HAVE FOUND CRAIGSLIST!
- It’s okay, ladies. It’s a STEELERS collar. That’s just classy.
Who knew Esquire was ranking sandwich eaters now?
What? They’re not?! WTF? Let’s take a look, then.
WHY, pray tell, Esquire, is Ed Rendell the 40th best person in the whole big wide world?
Because he proves that not every macher need be a pig or a prick.
Right, because he’s both.