ROTFLMAO

Some things for you to laugh at on this rainy Friday, and so you don’t have to look at Casey Hampton’s nekkid body anymore:

1.  Vikings versus Steelers music video:

YouTube Preview Image

I don’t even where to start because THERE’S TOO DAMN MUCH!  Too much cheese, too much WTF?, too much sweet Napoleon Dynamite dance moves, too much LOLZ, too much [point and laugh].

(h/t @burckart)

2. Some What the Effies!

• Oh, ladies …… PROJECT! Also, he can’t pass a drug test because his friends smoke so much pot. WINNER!
  • I also spank casually if you’re more comfy with that arrangement.” What does that even mean? Spanking in sweats and sneakers? And what would “formal” spanking constitute? “Jeeves! Fetch me a spot of tea and my paddle, and be quick about it, my good man.  This bitch won’t spank herself.”

3.  Raiders running back Justin Fargas believes that knowing bastardly hellspawn of Satan that played special teams for one play was actually the reincarnation of his dead teammate Marquis Cooper:

“It definitely is. It kind of gives you a different perspective on things. Yeah it was definitely a strange event seeing that bird flying out there. It seemed comfortable on the football field and comfortable lying down there literally on special teams. It very well could have been Marquis.”

I realize I should be sensitive to the fact that he’s obviously mourning his friend, but that emerging sensitivity keeps being squashed by this:

Also, if we humans are in fact reincarnated as pigeons, I am screwed because if I ever wake up on this Earth to glance down and see that I am a frickin’ pigeon, I will throw myself under a bus faster than you can say Beelzebub.

(h/t @ZPAwoman)

1. LuAnn
    October 23, 2009 5:22 pm

Pigeon reincarnations…
    now THERE’S a circle of hell.

2. Annie
    October 23, 2009 5:28 pm

I saw that video a bit earlier today on the KissingSusieKolber blog. I’m usually pretty chill regarding sh**-talking, but this video is so lame, it makes me want to see James Harrison end Favre’s career once and for all.

3. jmarinara
    October 23, 2009 5:49 pm

I have an honest question:

Do women, or do a certain group/type of women, consider it fun, or exciting, or interesting, etc, to take on a “project”?

If not, I can understand that. If this is indeed the case . . . why?

4. Pa-pop
    October 23, 2009 6:04 pm

1. Garrison Keillor will admit that in some parts of Minnesota, people have too much time on their hands.

2. a) I don’t want to make fun of Chad for fear I’ll ultimately read something about murder/suicide in Export, and b) the casual spanker describes himself as having “a few extra pounds” meaning he’s Big Snack’s evil white twin brother.

3. Considering Marquis Cooper’s tragic death, he would likely come back as a seagull. BTW, Cooper spent some time with the Steelers. You can make up your own reincarnation joke with that.

5. bluzdude
    October 23, 2009 6:26 pm

What if, after you’re reincarnated, you don’t realize you’re anything but a pigeon… with an irrational hatred of hot writer/restauranteers?

6. Bobbo
    October 23, 2009 7:24 pm

That video is lame-o.

7. amanda
    October 23, 2009 7:42 pm

I lost it around chicken dance elmo… it is possible he had the best dance moves in the whole video.

8. Cassie
    October 23, 2009 7:42 pm

I won’t lie. I’m from Minnesota.

@Pa-Pop: Garrison Keillor will admit that in ALL of Minnesota, we have too much free time on our hands. (Personally, I’m impressed you know who he is! Good reference.)

“All the women are strong, all the men are good looking and all the children are above average.”

I do look forward to the game. Should be fun.

9. Jeremiah
    October 23, 2009 9:03 pm

At least the one daughter has a helluva rack. (I take that back if she isn’t 18 yet.)

10. zpawoman
    October 24, 2009 12:25 am

Thank God no more naked Casey. As far as the reincarnation as a pigeon, I knew you would love the link but sad that Fargas & his mom believes he would come back as a pigeon. They honestly couldn’t come up with something better? Marquis is probably saying WTF I ain’t no stinking sky rat.

October 24, 2009 1:11 am

Cassie, Know who he is? I have second-row tickets to see him next year.

12. Norm
    October 24, 2009 2:48 am

video = amazing. where is Pittsburgh’s sweet, clever music talent?

13. Greg
    October 24, 2009 5:45 am

I thought the video wasn’t that bad… in a kinda cheesey-campy kinda way.

But, in reply: DON’T SING IT, BRING IT!!!!

14. butcher's dog
    October 24, 2009 11:35 am

Guy who made the video better hope he never comes up on child abuse charges. At least one of the daughters appears to be under 18, not to mention the little kid with the helmet on. And if the jury ever sees this video, the guy’s toast.

15. Shannon
    October 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Loved the background dancers. And…step, kick, step, kick. They couldn’t even throw in a Beyonce “Single Ladies” move?

16. Pingback: THIS IS JUST SO, SO, UNBELIEVABLY, HORRIBLY, W R O N G! | Koinonia

17. Magus Patris
    October 24, 2009 8:11 pm

The chick in the video looks way hotter with the piggy nose and tail on. Sue-weee.

18. Cassie
    October 24, 2009 9:00 pm

@bucdaddy, you’ve got a ticket for me, right?!? Love him. Not a very good looking man, but that voice could soothe the world over.

19. pghgeorge
    October 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Awesome modular home basement studio!!!

20. butcher's dog
    October 25, 2009 5:13 pm

After today’s game we know the cops last weekend were in absolutely no danger from Skippy. Even sober he can’t make contact with anyone.

21. SpudMom
    October 25, 2009 6:13 pm

Re: Project Boy – Why must men that age refer to women as ‘females’? I f-ing hate that! What is so wrong with saying woman/women? Ugh. If you were my project that would be the first thing to disappear from your vocabulary.

October 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Cassie, You’re first on the list if Mrs. Daddy keels over anytime in the next three months. Man does have a great, soothing voice.

23. Cassie
    October 25, 2009 8:31 pm

Sweet :) (Although, I hope your wife doesn’t keel over. I’m sure she’s a lovely lady.)

24. Summer
    October 25, 2009 8:46 pm

Watching the game with my husband today was fun, but scary in some places. Got any voo-doo dolls of Favre, Ginny?

My husband also remarked that he “hates the way (Troysus) tackles,” and went on to say that no one in the NFL can tackle well, they just “throw a shoulder at someone and hope they fall down.”

Nor could he believe that Reed totally, completely and utterly failed to make the one tackle the team needed him to make. He muttered something about “whiffing” and “kicker’s job,” then glared at me when I told him that Troysus, at least, would have made a solid effort.

I think that Ol’ Jeffy was hungover, myself. No sluts for you!

25. Pa-pop
    October 25, 2009 10:55 pm

No one wants to be Skippy in tomorrow’s game film meetings. Now, if Percy Harvin had looked like a paper towel dispenser, he never would have gotten past mid-field.

@Cassie – In the second half when the Viking offense couldn’t find the end zone, some of the guys put in a call to Guy Noir.

October 26, 2009 9:48 am

Cassie, She is, but it never hurts to have a contingency plan. For just such an emergency.

27. PG Wodehouse
    October 26, 2009 10:19 am

Good to see that Jeeves still gets a mention 30 years after the man that created him died.

28. spoon
    October 26, 2009 10:39 am

bucdaddy, you are wise beyond your years. I’ll have to tell Lushie that Ashley Judd is my “contingency plan”.

29. Cassie
    October 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Sweet. I’m glad I can be your back up!

30. Cassie
    October 26, 2009 4:33 pm

Also, good Guy Noir reference! Maybe they didn’t get any love from their Sugar the night before?