For no reason …

Ladies, I know you’ve been wanting to see the video of David Conrad being interviewed Adonis-on-the-street style by WPXI about that water main break near his loft in the Strip District, and here’s the link.

Everything about him in that video will make you want to lick your monitor.

So pop a Tic-Tac and make sure your boss isn’t watching.

(h/t Cari)

1. Pensgirl
    January 4, 2010 4:26 pm

You’re probably going to hunt me down and maim me for saying this, but at first glance I thought “Why is Richard Lewis in Pittsburgh?”

2. Virginia
    January 4, 2010 4:30 pm

Wow. He totally does look like Richard Lewis there! Bravo, Pensgirl. ;)

3. Michael Armbrust
    January 4, 2010 4:58 pm

Ok, I don’t get the David Conrad obsession. I do however got your obsession with Sepulveda, he is num num liscious!

4. butcher's dog
    January 4, 2010 5:18 pm

More estrogen cloud so soon? How are we male-types supposed to breathe in here? Time to bring on the “Let’s Go Pens” edition of WTRT.

5. TBD
    January 4, 2010 5:38 pm

Estrogen alert! I thought the dudes were going to get some pics before you posted more girl candy in here? Harumph.

6. Pensgirl
    January 4, 2010 5:46 pm

Butcher’s Dog, WTWRT-Pens-edition would just make the estrogen run higher. Even (straight) women such as myself who love hockey for hockey’s sake also reeeeeeally appreciate the players.

7. butcher's dog
    January 4, 2010 5:56 pm

Pensgirl…I’ve been to enough games to know the truth of which you speak. It’s just another cross we men have to bear to bask in the glory that is Our Virginia.

8. Bojack
    January 4, 2010 6:07 pm

Who is this guy?? Why is is hair greasy??

BTW, you need to find some other work for Sepulveda cuz he’s a mediocre-at-best kicker!!

I hear they’re both gay.

9. Heather
    January 4, 2010 6:36 pm

I support these posts. I think that hotness transcends gender so keep it coming. The men on here will deal and it will be that much sweeter for them when they get their lady pics!

10. Bojack
    January 4, 2010 6:39 pm

PS- Oh, but Sepulveda doesn’t get alcohol citations!! Good for him!! LMAO

11. Sooska
    January 4, 2010 6:49 pm

I am not a David Conrad aficionado, but I say bring it cause I do like Sepulveda and Troysus showing up from time to time.

I will happily support a WTWRT-Pens edition and point you to a few good hockey photo sites (from the games.) This woman can love the sport and all its skills, rules, regs, strategies, superstitions and traditions and also appreciate *wink wink* the boys who play it as well.

12. Beth
    January 4, 2010 6:56 pm

Yeah, David Conrad does nothing for me.

13. Beth
    January 4, 2010 6:57 pm

Also, @Bojack – “Mediocre at best?” Uh, Mitch Berger was our punter last year.

14. Michelle
    January 4, 2010 7:03 pm

This guy is the most talented and nicest actor around, and his hair isn’t greasy. Oh, and not that he is, but why would it matter if he was, Bojack? You say that like it’s an insult. It shouldn’t be, and it shouldn’t matter either way if he is or he isn’t. That’s his choice.

*shameless David Conrad plug* He’s going to be in Pittsburgh on April 11th at the Andrew Carnegie Free Library and Music Hall. Look it up and buy tickets :)

15. Bojack
    January 4, 2010 8:06 pm

@Michelle-

It’s just an old guy joke, cliche, like the Seinfeld “not that it matters..”

:-)

16. Clementine
    January 4, 2010 8:12 pm

More Tylernomnom, please. Or maybe a special linky-link to his shirtless pics from the front page? :) Or a life-size cardboard cut-out we could order online? :)

17. Karyn
    January 5, 2010 10:43 am

Oh, David Conrad. I dream of running into you one day in the strip and having a bowl of pho with you (and introducing you to my husband and baby daughter, of course).

18. e$
    January 5, 2010 10:51 am

i like his swept back hair and vintage leather jacket…. where EXACTLY is this loft located ? :) nomnomnomnom…

19. elysianfantasy
    January 5, 2010 1:52 pm

*sigh* David Conrad taking a break from Ghost Whisperer to be at home for the holidays. Seriously. I <3 this Burgher! And I love how the WPXI anchor casually ignores his hottie actor status. If that were me, I'd have totally gone stalker fan on him. I guess that's why I don't work for the news. ;)

20. Michael Armbrust
    January 6, 2010 5:06 pm

@bojack So what is they both are gay? I’m gay..Hence my ‘num num licious’ comment about Sepulveda. I could only hope!! As for David Conrad, doesn’t it always look like he is constipated? Even when he smiles he looks, well..uncomfortable

21. jclancy
    January 9, 2010 11:57 pm

OMG, David Conrad is sooooooo yummy!!  Everyone goes on and on about his beautiful eyes, but no one mentions those hot lips!!

22. Pitts_Gal
    February 27, 2010 11:54 am

Ohh c’mon…David is really gorgeous and such an unassuming guy for a great actor and for heaven’s sake he doesnt look constipated when he smiles – he looks kinda cute and charming. I heard his loft’s for sale – does he still live there or elsewhere? Any way of contacting him?

23. virgo
    March 27, 2010 1:16 pm

this gorgeous guy is he really gay?