Random thought, remember Glenn Medeiros and that awesome song “Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love for You?”
Me neither. I’m too cool for that. [finger guns].
Moving on … remember how much you love IKEA and all the affordable things you can get there?
Remember how much IKEA Pittsburgh rocks and has been a huge supporter of Make Room for Kids?
Well, IKEA Pittsburgh is letting me give away a $50 IKEA gift card to a lucky reader, in honor of the upcoming IKEA Pittsburgh Remodel Celebration taking place on Saturday, April 17 & Sunday, April 18
Full disclosure: I love IKEA. That’s it. Nothing else to disclose. I am not personally getting anything from IKEA for this. I just love you that much and I love IKEA for their help with Make Room for Kids.
The two-day event features:
- Enter to win great IKEA favorites!
- Two-Day Only offers!
- Tour the all-new Showroom with more than a dozen new room settings including an expanded Bedrooms and Kitchens departments
- Enjoy FREE Breakfast from 9:30AM-11:00AM both days! You’ll enjoy a generous portion of scrambled eggs, with potatoes and bacon and a cup of coffee – a $1.98 value- FREE!
- Indulge in FREE Chocolate cake with adult entree purchase starting at 11AM!
- Bring the whole family and participate in children’s activities throughout the day including an appearance by Mike the Balloon Guy!
- Meet Tall Cathy from 96.1 KISS fm who will be stopping by from 11AM-1PM on the 17th!
If you’d like to win the gift card from IKEA, all you need to do is leave a comment with your most favorite IKEA item you’ve either purchased or wish to purchase. If you’ve never been to IKEA, just leave a random comment, and you’ll still be entered.
The reason I hope some of you will comment with your fave IKEA item? Because I am always looking for recommendations. Recommendations are why I own the awesome blue IKEA kitchen scissors, their fantastic chip bag clips, the big glass jar I keep my dogs’ treats in, their stacking drinking glasses, and their kids’ colorful plastic cups, bowls, and eating utensils. In addition, my daughter’s room is done in this. And you can bet as soon as I get the money together for it, I’ll be redoing my outdated kitchen (seriously, if you saw my kitchen … just ask my sisters) entirely in IKEA because I once saw a kitchen storage cabinet there that was so awesome, my sisters had to stop me from longingly pressing my bosom up to it.
You have until noon tomorrow to get your comment in, one comment per valid email address, at which time, I’ll let random.org pick a winning comment number. If your comment goes into spam, don’t worry. I’ll periodically check it and get it out. Feel free to email me if you’d like me to be quicker about it.