LIAR!

Business first:  Reader Sheila was the winner of the IKEA gift card and IKEA Pittsburgh has mailed her the prize.

___________________

I know I said I never have to write about Santonio Holmes again, but he’s lying through his asshat teeth and I have to call him on it, okay?

Remember this tweet?  Tweet #11282727131 as it is labeled by Twitter as evidenced here?  A tweet that has since been deleted by Santonio from his OFFICIAL twitter stream?

Right, Santonio says he never tweeted that, hinting that his account was hacked.

“It wasn’t me,” Holmes said. “I never tried to defend myself on that topic among anyone on Twitter or among anyone that tried to ask me for interviews. I would definitely be accountable for my actions if I did say it.”

Well, SOMEONE’S pantalones are en fuego.

How do I know he’s lying? Well, in addition to the fact that I am not stupid, as he must think we all are, immediately after that tweet, Santonio was called out on it by user @glasner:

So you can see he’s referring to that particular tweet number 11282727131, okay?

Then, this from Santonio’s account in response:

He DID try to defend it on Twitter, and if supposedly his account was hacked, wouldn’t he then delete ALL the tweets that aren’t his?  Including tweets in which he’s defending himself against telling a fan to kill himself?

Also, Santonio, you might want to delete the  wake and bake tweet, you know, the one you missed when you were deleting all the bad stuff you tweeted.

You also might want to stop waking and baking because you clearly cannot afford to lose any more brain matter.

Okay, I’m done with this loser.

LET’S GO PENS!

1. Steve in Denver
    April 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Maybe “wake and bake” refers to starting the day by whiping up a nice quiche? Of course, his version would consist of eggs, kush, and random female pubes that fell out of his cornrows from the night before.

2. Bojack
    April 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Celebs are idiots to tweet!

Old people are pathetic too!

Looks good on Jon Delano tho, not!

3. Bojack
    April 14, 2010 5:35 pm

If Jon Delano spent half the time he does tweeting on political reporting, i.e. the Orie – Zappala slime feud, and therefore educating the voters, I might sympathize, as it is, I think he’s getting checks from KDKA for BS!

4. richrovs
    April 14, 2010 5:38 pm

You know, smoking dope will be legal one of these days. Sexual assault probably NEVER!! They got rid of the wrong guy.

5. Sooska
    April 14, 2010 5:57 pm

I was wondering if you’d break your self-imposed Asshat-silence for this adventure in lying. With all the “baking” it is no wonder he is a week or 2 late on this excuse.

6. PittCheMBA
    April 14, 2010 7:16 pm

I predict A-Hat will self destruct and “wake n bake” himself out of the NFL with a one year suspension like Ricky Williams of the Miami Dolphins.

7. Monty
    April 14, 2010 7:26 pm

He better hope Chuck Norris doesn’t feel like playing WR for the Jets this year.

8. cmd_45
    April 14, 2010 7:58 pm

At least he’s not our problem any more!

9. Luke Steelerstahl
    April 14, 2010 8:06 pm

That’s why the Dread Lord doesn’t let me use twitter.

10. SpudMom
    April 14, 2010 8:58 pm

I just wanted to say that I read the title of this post in the voice of Valerie, the wife of Miracle Max in The Princess Bride.

11. J
    April 14, 2010 9:35 pm

to quote a former #12 about a current #7, that actually applies to our beloved and former #10 who tweets too much: “I’m learning to not like the guy”.

12. Whatever
    April 14, 2010 11:57 pm

With the way some people talk to these athletes and think they can get away with it, I probably would’ve told him the same thing. You can’t talk to somebody just any old way and expect them to do nothing. I’d also rather have a “wake and bake’ WR than a rapist QB.

13. Summer
    April 15, 2010 9:17 am

Can we PLEASE talk about something positive in the Pittsburgh sports world? Like, I dunno, Crosby winning the Rocket Richard with an amazing last regular season game performance? Or how much of a beast Malkin was Wednesday night, despite the loss?

I am so tired of the entire Steelers organization, with the exception of Troysus. Hines was right: These fools ought to stay home and play Xbox, like him.

14. Kathy
    April 15, 2010 9:34 am

I love Steelerstahl…keep those comments coming’!!! They make me laugh out loud!! :)

And to #13: I’ve got news for you….Hines does many things, but “stay home and play XBOX” isn’t one of them….They all deserve each other.

GO PENS!

April 15, 2010 11:26 am

it’s not a question of smoking a joint in the early morning that is at issue — it’s the fact that it is against league rules, which he knows, and he does it anyway. repeatedly.

also — encouraging a steelers fan to kill himself — is that somehow ok with you as well?

slightly related topic — I was at the pens game last night (*boohoo*) and sat about 5 rows behind jeff reed. he was at his skeeviest, with his “heat miser/jersey shore” hairdo in full effect. and, I do have to say that the slut he was with had such big hooters, we could barely see the game past them. fortunately, he did not mistake me or anyone else for a paper towel dispenser. in fact, I will cut him a break and say he was nice to the people who asked for pix and autographs…as far as I could tell.