In which we do not talk about he who shall not be named

Steelers voluntary workouts have been taking place since March, and the Steelers have been kind enough to send their photographer into not only the practice facility, but also the Steelers weight room to give us all a glimpse of what the rest of the team has been up to while THE WORLD CRUMBLES DOWN AROUND THEM.

I’m kidding of course.

I have to tell you guys, looking at some 150 or so pictures of Steelers who don’t wear number 7, was refreshing. It gave me a little bit of hope that I’ll be rooting hard for them this season. I don’t know. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Here’s a few pictures that I thought you (and by “you,” I mostly mean, “you ladies”) might like if you don’t want to go sift through all of the photos.

I don’t know what Cabbage Patch Baby Cici Donna is doing here, but whatever it is, he looks like he wants to eat it.

Also, I bet that’s his pooping stance and face. You’re welcome.

Do my eyes deceive me or does Skippy look not quite as … diseased as he normally does?

He looks healthy! I’m not repulsed by him! My computer isn’t giving off a stench of skeeve-tainted slut! I don’t know what to do with this information. I need to lie down or something.

Speaking of not being repulsed, heeeeeeeeeere’s Daniel!

Damn it! Where is x-ray vision already? Is this not 2010?!

With Santonio gone (I still can’t believe it), our eyes are on Mike Wallace who, really, is just nice to look at.

He’s got a perfectly symmetrical face and no, I did not use this picture and a ruler to determine that.

And finally … Tyler Grisham:

Seriously, where the hell is that x-ray vision?!

(h/t Liz)

1. mis
    May 6, 2010 12:01 pm

I thought the same thing about Skippy………what is the world coming to?

May 6, 2010 12:02 pm

you didn’t see skeeve at game 1 of the pens/sens series like I did. with one of his prized sluts. it was a sight to behold in person — especially his “heat miser” hairdo. (if MTV ever wanted to do a series called “north shore”, he’d be a candidate….)

though, I do give him props for signing every autograph and taking every pic that every fan requested.
    towel dispensers (at least, of which I was aware)
    as well as props for not beating up any paper nor wanting to “put ’em uuuuppppp!” on any of PGH blue….

May 6, 2010 12:02 pm

wtf happened to my post??? there’s some verbiage missing….

I must stop taking these martini lunches….

4. Scott
    May 6, 2010 12:11 pm

News Flash:

Our Pittsburgh Penguins, who happen to be defending Stanley Cup Champions, are playing in the Conference Semi-Finals against the Canadiens!

It is May…I love the Steelers, but let’s move on.

Go Pens!!!!

5. Monty
    May 6, 2010 12:27 pm

Pretty impressive that Billy Mays is taking over the punting duties almost a year after he crossed over to the great beyond.

6. PittGal in WI
    May 6, 2010 12:46 pm

As much as I don’t want to point this out, if ol’ Skippy can change (or at least appear to), maybe there is some hope that Ben has hit rock bottom and be able to pull himself back to a more respectable status. (Of course, there isn’t any further he could drop.) One good thing, Lawrence Taylor was never a Steeler.

May 6, 2010 12:49 pm

OK, you’re had your fun, now where are the pictures of Amy Marcinkiewicz working out?

And Patrice?

And Kristine?

And Julie?

8. Sooska
    May 6, 2010 1:07 pm

Thank you Scott! Go Pens! Tonight is huge!

I do have to say: that must be one helluva sturdy exercise bike Cici Donna is on; Skippy must be off the sauce; and Sepulveda has unreal arms for a guy who only uses his legs. Wow.

again: GO PENS.

9. Beth
    May 6, 2010 1:15 pm

I have a super huge mega crush on Mike Wallace. He is delectable.

10. bluzdude
    May 6, 2010 1:53 pm

Look at Ginny, breaking out the “upshorts” pic on Grish.

11. Jill
    May 6, 2010 2:00 pm

I’m with Beth – I think we need to find some “Wallace” jerseys this summer!

I’m saying this too because I have nieces and a sister who are stuck living in Cleveland because they really love their husband/dad…who’s last name is Wallace – yes – they are Steeler’s fans, he and their brother are Brown’s fans. Makes for good, clean family fun!

12. Suburban Nor'Side Girl
    May 6, 2010 2:02 pm

Maybe Skippy decided to clean up his act rather than settle for 2nd best (worst?) sleaze on the team.

bucdaddy – the news girls? really???

13. Liz
    May 6, 2010 2:08 pm

Any time girlfriend! I knew exactly what to send to get your attention! (smile)

14. Butcher's Dog
    May 6, 2010 2:24 pm

bucdaddy left out Alimo. We definitely need workout pictures of her. And Stephanie. And yes, Nor’Side Girl…the news girls. Really!

15. Pa-pop
    May 6, 2010 2:31 pm

Is it true that when Casey stood up five guys had to pull the seat out of his butt?

16. red pen mama
    May 6, 2010 3:22 pm

I like what Sooska says: “Sepulveda has unreal arms for a guy who only uses his legs. Wow.”

And where do I donate for research into the development of x-ray vision? Would it work on photos?

Also, pa-pop = ROTFL And I don’t say that often.

17. tw
    May 6, 2010 3:52 pm

Daniel’s sweaty arms = yummy!

And yes, Wallace is definitely a cutie! Thanks Ginny…we needed these. I’ll consider it my mother’s day present. :)

18. Politicalpartypooper
    May 6, 2010 5:50 pm

Goddangit! Every time I come here I feel like I just opened the latest issue of Playgirl.

The face I am making…you couldn’t draw it if you tried.

19. PA girl trapped in VA
    May 6, 2010 10:24 pm

OMG – Wallace is so hot! I didn’t realize it until I looked at the pic. (Thanks Ginny)

I’ve been looking at some of the workout pics and since you all know I like Jeff..I love that pic of him, even “stole” it from the site. I think (and hope) he learned his lesson with his issues he was in trouble with.

20. CarolineFB
    May 7, 2010 4:48 pm

I can’t see the name Mike Wallace without the mental image of the guy from “60 Minutes.” Totally ruined.