A little something for everyone!

Not to turn my site into a showcase of Hot Burghers, but well, when hot pictures of hot Burghers land in your lap, you lick them.

I mean, you POST them.

First, I have to name her the next official Smokin’ Hot Burgher, not only because she’s super hot, but because having met her (she’s famous and she sat through me and Mike’s ENTIRE presentation at PodCamp. Love that girl!), she’s super nice and she still cares deeply for Pittsburgh. iJustine!

There are eight more super hot photos of her here. Again, I cannot reiterate enough that she is as equally smart as she is nice and smoking hot. Very rare combination in a human being.

Also, she loves cheeseburgers and that makes me hate her a little bit for that body.

If I want to eat a cheeseburger, I might as well just duct tape the thing to my thighs. Same difference.

Next up!

These are photos of my self-united husband (STEP OFF, BITCHES!) Daniel Sepulveda at an event for Best Buddies, a program that creates one on one friendships for students and adults with intellectual disabilities and their peers. The event was in support of a campaign called, “Spread the Word to End the Word.” The R word that is. I hate that word. So much.

Brace yourself for awesome:

Did I say step off yet? STEP OFF.

(h/t Norm and Jennifer)

1. JS
    May 19, 2010 1:14 pm

First thought when I read that sentence and saw the Steelers hat in the photo below…The R word was Roethlisberger.

2. Monty
    May 19, 2010 1:29 pm

This reminds me of the LaMont swimsuit post. In much the same way that a Memorial Day BBQ on a beautiful sunny day reminds me of castration.

3. Rajneesh
    May 19, 2010 1:32 pm

She is most hotter than my tandoori!

I would very like to toss her tabouli!

4. red pen mama
    May 19, 2010 1:35 pm

I just love how real Sepulvedanomnomnom’s smile is. He is really engaged with that kid and really enjoying himself.

And, you know, I like looking at his arms.

What I like about the iJustine photos is they don’t look photoshopped. Girl’s got some badonkadonk, and no misguided photo editor said, make her look like she survives on red wine and cigarettes. Thank you, Maxim.

I can’t believe I just typed that.

5. bluzdude
    May 19, 2010 1:43 pm

RPM, I didn’t know badonkadonk was in your vocabulary! But I agree with you. Real chicks rule!

Re: Sepulveda,
    Love the old-school Steelers Tee.

6. LucyLou
    May 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Oh I’d give my right arm (well, my left arm to be exact) to stand where the awesome child is standing with my arm around Daniel’s waist and his around my shoulders. *sigh* Such physical beauty… Ginny I’ll throw down with you any day over him.

7. rickh
    May 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Oh. My.

8. Matt
    May 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Your readers of the male persuasion do appreciate your occasional attention to our visual needs. Too much beefkcake turns up the estrogen content around here to uncomfortable levels.

9. red pen mama
    May 19, 2010 1:47 pm

@bluz, I do not have badonkadonk, sadly for my husband, but I know it when I see it.

10. Gina
    May 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Daniel has Steely McBeam on his shirt. Not cool.

You know what? He should just take it off!! ;-)

11. Scott
    May 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Gina,

That’s not Steely McBeam, but rather an old Steelers logo that was used in the 60s.

12. JenEngland
    May 19, 2010 2:15 pm

No no, I’m with Gina. He needs to take that shirt off.

13. jmarinara
    May 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Thoughts,

1) Ginny, I don’t think you ought to be encouraging us Burgher’s to lust. I just think there are better things to do with your time and your influence.

2) Love the Old School T-Shirt on Dan.

3) Dan is the kind of Steeler we talk about when we look up to the mystique of the Steelers. What a good guy. Take notes Ben.

14. Gina
    May 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Can you not see that it is clearly a retro Steely McBeam. I don’t care if its an old logo….its close enough to that pile of garbage that we have today.

Besides, I don’t care if he has a picture of Brad Pitt naked on his shirt – it needs to come off.

15. bebe
    May 19, 2010 3:17 pm

agree with gina.

16. summer78
    May 19, 2010 3:25 pm

I hadn’t heard of Spread the Word to End the Word before, but think that is an amazing campaign. That is an idea that I’ve embraced for my whole life and encouraged those around me to think about what that word really means. As a mom it is so important to me to raise my children with the ideas of acceptance, respect and compassion always at the forefront of everything they do.

17. CarolineFB
    May 19, 2010 3:43 pm

Friends of mine do volunteer work for Best Buddies and they love it. A great organization doing amazing work. And the nice pictures of edible men don’t hurt either.

18. DG
    May 19, 2010 4:07 pm

THIS is what Steelers are supposed to do in the off season. And, it’s a great cause.

19. Al Lambrini
    May 19, 2010 4:26 pm

nice effort by this Steeler could use more of this kind of stuff around here

20. MeganCarbaugh
    May 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Jane, thank you SO MUCH for posting these pictures and mentioning Best Buddies. I currently work for the organization, and I can truly say that I LOVE my job. The Best Buddies mission has such a simple concept, but generates a HUGE impact on the lives of all involved, both people with and without intellectual disabilities. As you can imagine, people with intellectual disabilities often grow up experiencing rejection and isolation from their peers and communities…all of which leads to feelings of loneliness, depression, and lack of self-worth. Best Buddies changes this by creating one-to-one friendships between a person with a disability and a person without a disability. It’s truly amazing how lives are transformed through friendship and whole-hearted acceptance. Best Buddies changes the way our participants view the world, and most of the time, the bigger change happens within the person without the disability.

We were so thankful to Daniel Sepulveda for attending the Spread the Word to End the Word event at Duquesne University. (To pledge to end the use of the R-word, visit http://www.r-word.org.) He’s absolutely amazing and really hit it off with Corey, the participant pictured above. Daniel Sepulveda really seemed happy to be there and took a genuine interest in helping out with the event. What an amazing guy! Corey was absolutely thrilled to meet him, and I’m sure it completely made his day!

Thanks again for posting these pictures and mentioning Best Buddies!

21. Luke Steelerstahl
    May 19, 2010 6:14 pm

I’ve hit that

22. KGC
    May 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Re: iJustine..

Heart. Be. Still.

23. Bram R
    May 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Gotta tell ya, I don’t think Maxim does IJ justice at all. When Maxim calls for the first time I imagine you say YES but that set is very lazy and cookie cutter. Besides she’s at her best when she’s goofing around — they ought have put her in charge of her own shoot and production — in fact, that could almost be a Thing!! Maxim’s new Hotties What Design Their Own Hotness For You feature.

Don’t suppose Sepulveda can throw the ball?

May 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Dear Virginia,

I am leaving you. Sorry. You keep the kids, the car, the house, all the money and anything else you want.

Don’t blame me, YOU introduced us.

It’s been great. We’ll always have Irwin.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

25. Silica
    May 19, 2010 10:21 pm

This is a “proud teacher” moment for me. Corey was one of the students in my English class last year (when I was a teaching intern) – not only was he a sweet kid, but he was a hard worker and always gave class his all.

Also, jealous of him for getting hugged by Sepulveda. I don’t teach in his district anymore but if I see him again I will tell him so.

26. MB522
    May 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Long time lurker…1st time commentor.
    I use the term “self-united husband” as part of my everyday conversation now. I love it. BTW, my SUH is Maxime Talbot aka SuperStar!!

27. Scott
    May 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Lovely photos of the very talented and smokin hot justine! If you ever need to smile, just got to Justine’s blog and watch her “dancing” in an Apple store…hilarious. Girl has some crazy energy! And has been a superstar as of late with her cover of Pittsburgh magazine, Nikon movie competition, appearance on Law and Order, and much more. Amazing! Never thought though I’d see her in a bikini in Maxim.

28. Scott
    May 20, 2010 12:00 am

Dudes,

Let’s not get carried away with dissing very retro and equally classic Steeler branding with the current Steely McBeam. The logo on Sepulveda’s shirt precedes the hypocycloid image that makes up the modern logo. It is legit and classic, and has nothing to do with the bastardized Steely McBeam we see today. If anything, we should applaud Daniel for knowing his history.

If you’re a Steeler fan, you need to know the history. Do your research. Google it…and get a clue.

Yours in Black and Gold

29. Karen
    May 20, 2010 6:02 am

It takes a whole heckava lot to bring a tear to my eye, but those pictures of Daniel did just that. Thank you for making the world more aware.

30. Butcher's Dog
    May 20, 2010 7:09 am

For once…ONCE!…we get a photo spread with more fem skin than masc skin and what happens? The ever-prevalent estrogen cloud turns toxic. So he has his shirt on! Did you expect him to bare the pecs for that particular event? Deal with it. Why do you have imaginations, anyway? Use them.

And if Justine got chilled lying on that grass and all for the picture, I’ll be happy to volunteer to warm her just a bit.

May 20, 2010 9:46 am

Butcher’s Dig,

It doesn’t look like Justine is cold. There are, um, ways to tell.

32. PittGal in WI
    May 20, 2010 10:50 am

To #4- you like his arms???? How about that butt?
    ;)

May 20, 2010 10:50 am

can we start reserving the word “retard” for those who really are retarded? such as ben, skeeve, george w. bush……

iJustine = hot.

her iJustine moniker = annoying.

the only times I have ever heard of her are in pittsburgh magazine and this here blog.

34. Tracey
    May 20, 2010 12:23 pm

She seems nice and smart. However, can she sell a company or IP Patent? Otherwise, it’s just diminishing returns…

35. Lauren
    May 20, 2010 1:31 pm

I also hate the R word, but I sure love me some Daniel Sepulveda!

36. Alexis
    May 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Thanks for blogging about Best Buddies!

37. Pingback: That's Church » Life is Sweet Ticket Giveaway!

Switch to our mobile site