And … success.

Bret Michaels reigned victorious in his battle to get me to love him when TMZ filmed him arriving at his home in Arizona and he was randomly wearing a Buccos of Suckitude ball cap.

GOD HELP ME, I LOVE THE SON OF A BITCH.

All it took was a ball cap. Who knew I was this easy?

1. Amanda
    May 24, 2010 6:40 am

Quick, someone photoshop a Pirates hat on a pigeon!

:oP

2. Amy Needs A Blog
    May 24, 2010 12:37 pm

FINALLY. SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS.

I love Bret Michaels. And I love the Buccos of Suckitude. Despite the 7-0 loss they doled out to their fans on Friday… my first game of the season. THIS IS (still, maybe?) THE YEAR!

3. spoon
    May 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Since I have a delorian I went 3 months into the future and snagged this tidbit from the wire

(AP) PITTSBURGH – Sales of Pittsburgh Pirate baseball caps have quadrupled in the last 48 hours as Jane Pitt announced she’s easy for the item.

Scientists have been studying the relation to the spike in sales with the cure of the common cold, city budget balancing, Dan Onorato & tom Corbett’s approval rating sinking to 0.0 and the inspiring turnaround of the Pirates season where they haven’t lost a game since May 22nd to give them a commanding leadin the NL.

When asked, Pirates OF Garrett Jones stated “There are 33,000 people in the stands lookin for love every night and finding it with people sitting around them. I hope they bring a f’n towel”

4. Virginia
    May 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Spoon wins.

5. tehamy
    May 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Am I the only one slightly concerned that Brett Michaels is driving a car?

6. Virginia
    May 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Good point, Amy. I mean, he has a brain hemorrhage and a stroke and is behind the wheel within the week.

Gasp! Maybe he’s Batman!

7. fone guy stan
    May 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Did you catch any of that game yesterday? I saw a few innings on FSN. It was a great day for baseball and it was really nice to see the families that were in attendance. Fathers explaining the game to their young sons. Players giving what seemed like a little extra effort and then they win it in the 10th.

8. Monty
    May 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Poison is the only band the grim reaper likes. Chuck Norris can suck it.

9. Heather
    May 24, 2010 2:05 pm

OMG! I was just telling someone at work that after watching him last night I’m in love with him again for the first time since middle school! There’s just something so yinz about him when he says “diabeetis” and it makes me love him even more!

10. carnegiegirl
    May 24, 2010 3:11 pm

I’m convinced that his “hair” is sewn into his bandana/hat.
    Despite this suspicion, I still kind of love him.

11. Cordicron
    May 24, 2010 5:22 pm

To tell you the truth, before Celebrity Apprentice I never heard of Bret Michaels. But watching him on that program I see that he is a down to earth kind of guy and very creative. And very passionate about wiping out juvenile diabetes.

12. PA girl trapped in VA
    May 24, 2010 6:42 pm

I have loved him and his band Poison since I was like 12 or 13 .. I think he’s super smart and I have watched him in all his crazy shows. And lets not forget he is one hot Burgher!! Keep sportin’ those Pittsburgh teams Bret!

13. beaner
    May 24, 2010 10:14 pm

Didn’t know too much about him until I watched Celebrity Apprentice. You know, he’s just a very likable guy. When he decides to ditch the fake hair, I’ll hang with him.

14. Cathie
    May 24, 2010 11:37 pm

He’s not worthy, Ginny – he’s a manwhore and no better than Ben what’s his name and that other Steeler who runs around Miami bragging about his conquests.

They wear the black-and-gold, too…doesn’t make them righteous.

Just sayin’.