Since 1988, the Cancer Caring Center in Pittsburgh has been dedicated to helping people diagnosed with cancer, their families and friends, cope with the emotional impact of cancer.
I met the assistant director, Robin, at Kimberly Reed’s Race for the Cure fundraising event and Robin recently invited me to be her guest at Jeans, Jewels, and Jimmy B.
And you know that when I get invited somewhere, 9 times out of ten, two of you get to go, too.
This is one of those times.
- Tickets are normally priced at $100 each, therefore, this prize is valued at $200. One winner will receive two tickets.
- The event takes place at 7:00 p.m on Friday, June 25 at the Mt. Washington home at 207 Bailey Avenue. This is the Herforth/Karlovich home — a huge, gorgeous modern house of over 10,000 square feet. It has been the location of countless fundraisers over the recent years and I’m excited to see it in person.
- Open bar and hors d’oeuvers by restaurants such as Bella Serra, Buca di Beppo, Olive or Twist and Sausalido.
- Music by John McDonald and the Mango Men
- Chinese and silent auctions
Best part … I GET TO WEAR JEANS! But I don’t own any “jewels.” And by “jewels,” I mean, “real jewels.” I’ll be going jewel-less and not caring a flip about it.
To enter, leave a comment and since the theme of the event is tropical in nature, tell me your favorite beach vacation spot.
Mine is of course, Cancun, Mexico, bebe!
Comment away. One comment per valid email address. You can comment until 5:00 p.m. tomorrow, Tuesday, June 8, at which time Random.org will select the winning number.